Chapter 23 - Phil's NOT fine!

I haven't updated in a while.......soz.
So...what's going on in my life that's interesting? Nothin much tbh. I have to MISS Dan and Phil's Radio Show tonight. NOOOOO!!! Stupid family gathering for Christmas early :( I might catch the first hour though...Wish me luck!!

On with da story...

Phil's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. Mmm pancakes...But as soon as i lifted my head from the pillow that i had lazily flopped myself onto last night, my head was hurting. Alot.

I just sat up for a while, attempting to feel less lightheaded, holding my head in my hands. It felt like everything around me was spinning uncontrolably.

I heard a knock at my door, shortly followed by Dan, shirtless in his pajama bottoms, with his phone in his left hand.

"Hey Phil, you-" Dan stopped as soon as he saw me, face flooding with worry.

I quickly jolt up, trying to look as awake as possible. I couldn't be ill. I needed to make my video for my YouTube channel today!

"W-what's wrong Phil!!" Dan says, rushing over to my side, looking straight into my eyes, his filled with sadness. How could you lie to somebody like this?

"Uh, nothing, r-really Dan!" I painfully croak, my throat, suprisingly sore as hell.

"Phil, shut up! You'll hurt more! Um, do you feel really ill-Dont lie to me!!"

"Well....kinda i guess. But Dan, really! I can take care of myself!" I struggle to say the last line, as my throat just needs a rest.

"Gotcha! Wait....is there anything especcially you need to do today?"

"I need to film my video,"

"Don't worry, i'll let you're fans know you can't!"

"I'll just tweet about it Dan, it's really not that big of a deal!"

Without listening to a word i say, Dan grabs his phone, quickly typing something in, too fast for me to read and putting it back down.

"What did you-" I was interrupted by a buzzing sound coming from my phone on the table.

I grab my phone, unlocking it to read his tweet.

Dan Howell @danisnotonfire

Hey Guys!! @AmazingPhil can't upload his video today. He's really sick and i'm taking care of him ;)
Trust me, Phil being sick is like watching a cat get buckets of water thrown on it. If you get me :D

"HEEY! I'm not THAT helpless! You made me sound like a 4 year old! Daan!" I moan.

"Haha, sorry Phil. Now...what do you feel like eating today? I'm you're servant and you're the prince today!' Dan exclaims enthusiastically.

"Aren't i the prince EVERYDAY?" I say, smirking at him.

"Well, today as always you're the prince, but just for today, i'm the servant!"

"What are you normally then?"

"The King! Duuh! I save the Damsel in Distress, aka Phil!"

"Dosen't the knight save the Damsel in Distress? And does that make me you're son, if you're normally the king?"

"Well-"

"Cause if it does, then we have some messed up family!" I add smartly.

"I....shut up!!" He says, throwing my pillow at me.

"Hey! Don't hurt the ill!" I exclaim, grabbing my pillow and placing it onto my lap.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever,"

"I'm gonna freshen up, maybe i'll feel better!" I say, sounding more optamistic than i actually am.

I steadily jump off of my bed, and stretch my arms.

Dan's POV

As soon as Phil stands up, i hear a rumbling sound in his belly, as he jets off to the bathroom, with one hand over his mouth, and one on his stomach.

I race after him, but he's locked the door. For someone who's just about to vomit, he sure is fast to lock the door behind him.

I can hear him croaking and groanig. Poor Phil!! I bang on the door, desperately trying to push it open, wanting to give him a big reassuring hug.

"PHIL! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!!" I yell.

After a few more minutes of more coughing and weezing, there is silene, and the sound of the door unlocking.

"Sorry Dan...i was brushing my teeth after..." He says helplessly, looking up at me, with sad and red eyes.

I quicly pull him into a big hug, wrapping my arms around his neck. Soon, i can feel his arms on my back, as he buries his face into my shoulder. Weepig softly. He smells minty, with the scent of Phil.

"S-sorry D-dan. I must REALLY look like a 4 year old now!" He yelps, voice still shaky and dry.

"No you don't Phil! Come, shall we go back you you're room?" I say, gently parting from the hug.

He just nods weakly. I softly take his hand into mine, as i lead him back into his room.

"Y-you don't have to do this really Dan! I c-can call my mum or something, i'm sure she won't mind!" Phil says, jumping back onto his bed, snuggling under his duvet.

"Look, i know i can't make those cute little sandwiches as well as you're mum can, but i am capable of taking care of you! Besides, it's what best friends do! ....and boyfriends," I whisper the last part, but i knew he heard me.

Phil's ears went a dark shade of red, spreading onto his pale cheeks. He looks up at me, with those beautiful eyes of his. I could just stare into them forever.

No! Phil's sick! I have to take care of him! Today, is all about Phil!

I hope that was'nt too short! I'm kinda in a hurry, i've procrastinated on my homework,so i gotta get it done! Aaa!

Seeya next time...
BYYYEEEeee...