FINAL CHAPTER!!!

Last Chapter!! OMGOMGOMG!
Yeah, so I hope you guys don't mind but I wanna finish this story because...well it needs to finish. And i'm getting a bit bored with it so...ya. You might wanna check on my other stories if you like fluff. Also, comment telling me what you thought of this story. I know it didn't really have much of a storyline but it was my first time (6th grade sniggering* thats what she said)

Anyway, enough of me boring you. So sorry due to how short this chapter was!! D:

On with da story...

Phil's POV

"Phiiil. Phil? PHIL!" I jumped up, waking from my nap. I must of fell asleep on the sofa when I was watching Masterchef with Dan.

I look up. I was snuggled into his chest with a blanket wrapping snugly around both of us. He smiles down at me, chuckling slightly.

"I love you," He mumbles, staring into my eyes dreamily.

"Wow, that was random," I chuckle.

"Yeah, well I hope you know how much you mean to me,"

"Aww Dan," I lean up, letting our lips touch as we moved them in sync. I still felt that electricity whenever I was near him, especially when I kissed him. But this time, it's not a painful pleasure. It's just...a pleasure.

"I love you too Danny," I whisper sweetly pulling him into a hug.

He sighs happily, embracing my hug.

I guess I knew it. It's wasn't one of the love at first sight cliché things with Dan. I grew to eventually love him. And before I knew it, I was in love with a friend.