Chapter 11 - "2 missed calls"

207 reads
WTF?? the number of reads basically doubled. Wow, i have 207 people reading this(Unless you're not all human and are actually llamas or lions)...um...hi :) ...So, hows the weather? ...
God, why do i have to be so socially awkward *facepalm*

I thought of a good story idea! Wanna read it? Go right ahead...

Are you reading it?

Well, read it then! .... (Soz i am so weird and annoying lol)...

Phil's POV

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I turn over to my right side, picking up my phone.

2 missed calls
From : Mum

I groan. My mum often calls me to talk to me about silly stuff like when my next video is coming out.

I turn back over to my right, only to see the most beautiful creature ever. Dan was practically snuggled up to me, sleeping soundly.

I decided not to wake him. It would probably be really awkward, since he might not even remember what happened last night.

I lift myself up from my bed quietly and stand up stretching with my arms above my head.

"Nice ass, Phil," I suddenly hear Dan say, making me yelp in suprise before grabbing my pillow and covering my lower self.

"What the hell Dan! You scared me! I thought you were asleep!"

"Phil, you idiot! I've been awake for about 10 minutes. I was just too comfortable to even bother moving," Dan slyly responds.

"So, do you remember? Last night i mean?"

"Well, i have one question. Did we, like, .... do it?"

"No, i basically just jerked you off," I say, trying to sound as calm and casual as possible.

"Oh, ...well...thanks, i guess. I'm just glad we didnt actually do it. Not that i don't want to or anything! Of course i do! I wanted to atleast be sober for you're first time-I MEAN, WHOEVER YOU DO IT WITH!" Dan exclaims, blushing madly.

"Dan, you do realise that, what you just said makes no sense whatsoever right? And besides, i'm obviously going to have my first time with you!" I add, smiling at him.

Damn, i was on fire today! I'm the one who's keeping my cool whilst he's turning as red as a tomato!

He chuckles nervously before getting up.

"Dan,"

"Yeah?"

"You're naked,"

He quickly grabs the pillow on his side, covering his crotch. He smiles up at me and says a small 'sorry' before grabbing his phone from the bedside table.

"Phil," He asks, looking at his phone, his face looking confused.

"Yeah?"

"Why did your mum call me?"

"WHAT!"

"Chill man, it's only a missed call!"

"She called me too!! It must be really important!"

I grab my phone and call my mum, waiting anxiously as it was ringing.

"Phil?"

"Mum! What happened!"

"Well hello to you too 'Mr get right to it'!

"Muuum, you called me and Dan! I thought that you needed our help or something important like that!"

"Oh yeah! Phil, honey, you're brother is really ill, and me and your father need you to come and take care of him!"

"What! What's wrong with him? And why can't you take care of him?"

"Don't worry! He's not exactly 'ill'. He just had his wisdom tooth pulled out, and me and your father have to go visit your gran. Poor thing, she's feeling quite under the weather! What, with Whiskers passing away just a few days ago, i don't blame her! You know he was a good cat and he-" "Ok mum! I get it!" I interrupt.

"Oh, and one more thing Philly. You know how your grandma lives all the way in Manchester? Well, we'll be gone for about a couple of days, so you'll have to stay with him until then. Okay?"

"Ugh, muuum! Fine, i'll see you in about an hour, i need to go pack some of my stuff!" I hang up and sigh.

"Who's ill?" Dan asks from across the room, now atleast wearing boxers.

"Martin had his widom tooth taken out and i have to take care of him for a couple of days whilst my parents are out of town,".

I frantically pack my clothes into my small rucksack, and of course lion.

"When's the next train there?" I ask myself, still looking for what else i need to pack.

"So you're going away for a few days?" Dan asks.

I nod in response whilst grabbing my toothbrush and socks.

"Can i come?" Dan blurts out.

I stop packing and face him. Did he really want to come with me? It's not like he hasn't met my family like a million times before, but he wants to come?

"Of course Dan!" I exclaim, sounding a bit too excited. "Hurry up and pack then!"

He grins widely at me.

"Phil, you're still naked. And i was right, you do have some fine ass!"  He says, sassy and proud.

I grab a pair of boxers out of my draw and quickly put it on, blushing madly in the process.

Me and Dan were going away together for a couple of days to take care of Martin.

Together.

Yaay, an actual storyline. Who knew!

I'm hungry ....*zones out whilst       thinking about food*

Anyway :P ,i'll see ya next time!
Well...       BYYYEEEeee...