Troyler - The ultimate ship

Troye sat on his bed, scrolling through his Twitter feed when he noticed that Tyler Oakley had posted a new video. 'Yes!' Troye thought as he excitedly pushed the link to YouTube. It was an ask Tyler video called 'Peeing in the shower'. Troye chuckled to himself, he couldn't believe he was laughing before he had even pressed play. He watched the video and by the end tears were streaming down his face from laughter. Tyler never failed to make him laugh.

Troye had been in love with Tyler ever since he had started watching him on YouTube and meeting him at VidCon was just amazing. He and Tyler had "embraced" and ever since, Troye had been even more hooked on the lavender haired, sweet smelling person that was Tyler Oakley.

Troye pushed the 'click to Tweet' link on the description on Tyler's video. Before he pressed send he wrote, 'I literally had tears running down my face. LY TYLER xD' He clicked the send button and closed Twitter, telling himself that it was 3pm and he should probably get ready by now.

Troye jumped in the shower and got dressed, pulling on a pair of black skinny jeans and a dark blue t-shirt before hearing his phone vibrate on the bed. He opened Twitter again and looked through the replies to Tyler's video. 'TROYLER IS REAL!' 'Aw troye, you're so sweet' and finally, a reply from Tyler. 'I aim to please ;) ly too, boo x' Troye's heart skipped a beat as he read the reply. 'stop being stupid Troye, its Tyler, he's like that with everyone.' He thought to himself as he closed Twitter again and got up to go downstairs.

- - - -

As Tyler pushed the reply button he felt the butterflies rising in his stomach. 'For Christ's sake, get a grip. He was only joking, he doesn't really love you. Why would he?' Tyler closed Twitter and stretched back down on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He loved Troye, he was so funny and sweet. And damn good looking. His smile was perfect and his accent was just... God bless Troye Sivan.

-----------

*Author's note*

Hey um.. Anyone who's reading this. Anyways, this is my first fanfic aaaand.. I kinda feel weird writing it. I'm not like some crazy fangirl but i do totally ship troyler haha. So yeah um.. Leave me a review cos I'm not sure if i should carry this on or not cos i dont know if its any good but yeah.. If you enjoy it, leave a review and a vote if you want. Byeeeee x