Chapter 12- Shower

-Tyler's POV-

I wake up to light pouring in through the- still open- curtains. I squint my eyes and look round, running a hand through my hair. I'm on the couch, Troye cuddling up to me with his hands around my waist and his head on my shoulder. We must have fell asleep watching a movie. I smile, looking at his face. His mouth is open slightly and a tiny squeak/snore type thing is coming from his mouth. He's so precious. I manoeuvre myself from Troye's grip, careful not to wake him and head into the bathroom to take a shower. I take my clothes off and hop in, thinking about when Troye has to go back to Australia. What are we gonna do? I mean, i know people have long distance relationships all the time but im not sure how long i could cope without kissing his sweet face. Maybe he could move in with me.. Or is it too soon? I mean, technically, we hadn't even told our parents yet but i guess they have seen the video. I think Troye was going to phone his mom today anyway so i guess we'll see if she approves of me. But what if she doesn't? What if she hates me? All these thoughts are running through my head as i hear the door open and close. I look round the shower door to see Troye standing there, grinning sheepishly.

"Troye! What are you doing??" My eyes widen and i laugh.

"I missed you." I roll my eyes at him.

"So what, you're just gonna watch me shower?"

"No.." He grins again and starts undressing. I laugh loudly and my cheeks turn pink. He gets into the shower and kisses my lips. "Hi."

"Hey there, twink." He rolls his eyes at me and wink at him, kissing his lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist, pulling me closer. I giggle into the kiss and he smiles, running his tongue over my bottom lip. I open my mouth slightly and he pushes his tongue into my mouth. We fight for dominance but Troye pushes me against he wall and i whimper quietly, letting him win. He smirks, knowing he's won. But just this once. We pull away and i look at his smug face.

"I won." He grins.

"Bitch please, i let you win." I tease him. "Anyway, i haven't made you blush yet so, let's see.." I stand thinking for a moment with my hand on my chin, looking up. Troye's looking a bit nervous now and i giggle. I gently place my hand on his thigh and start to trail my fingers up towards his crotch slowly. His eyes widen and he gasps quietly. I raise my eyebrows at him, smirking. "Problem?" He shakes his head quickly, clearing his throat. I move my hand to his inner thigh, swirling my fingertips on his skin. A whimper comes from his lips and he blushes, looking down. I laugh and pull my hand away to throw them in the air. "Yes! I told you i'd win!" He crosses his arms, pretending to sulk. "So what do i win? As i won the bet." Troye bites his lip as he thinks and a small groan escapes my lips. He frowns at me.

"What?"

"Its really hot when you bite your lip.."

"I didn't even realise i was doing it." A devilish grin spreads across his face and he bites his lip seductively. My knees feel like they're going to give way and i close my eyes, taking a deep breath.

"You're such a bitch, you know that?" I open my eyes and Troye's smiling.

"Now i know how to get whatever i want..." He threatens, grinning. I smile and roll my eyes. We finish washing our hair, etc. And jump out of the shower, walking into my room wearing just towels round our waists. I towel dry my hair quickly and notice that Troye's staring at me.

"What?" I laugh and he walks over to me, placing his hands on either side of my face. He looks into my eyes and smirks, before biting his lip softly.

-Troye's POV-

Now i know how to get Tyler right where i want him, I'm gonna use it. I walk over to him and place my hands on his cheeks, looking into his eyes. I smirk before biting my lip in the most seductive way i could. His lip quivers and he whimpers softly before slamming his lips into mine, kissing me roughly. I smile and kiss him back, ive never seen Tyler this impatient before. Its kind of hot. He pushes me onto the bed slowly before crawling on top of me. His lips make contact with my neck and i moan quietly when he gets to my soft spot. He kisses the hickey he had made a few days ago and giggles, tickling my skin. He starts to kiss down my chest and is pulling at the towel in annoyance. He's just about to pull the towel off when my phone starts ringing.

"For fuck's sake." He mutters and i laugh at him. He turns to me and raises his eyebrows. I pull my mouth straight quickly, trying not to laugh. He winks at me. "Just ignore it.." He kisses my hip bones, trailing lower but the ringing persists. He huffs and sits up. I smile in apology and walk to the living room the get my phone.

*Author's note*

Wow, i just noticed that i have 300+ reads, when did that happen? And i also noticed that i changed from past to present half way through my story. Smooth, Tyler-Ann, smooth. Oh well. Cant be bothered with changing it all haha. It will be in present tense from now on, if that's what you call it. Or is it first person? I don't know, i never know the difference. Please review! x