Chapter 20- Home alone

-Tyler's POV-

"Where is everyone?" I ask Troye, following him upstairs. He DOES have a nice ass. I mean, how can he expect me not to notice? And especially- I bump into Troye when he stops at the top of the stairs, sending him to the floor with me on top of him.

"Ouch, what the fuck Tyler?" He rubs the back of his head and i giggle sheepishly.

"Sorry, i was too busy thinking about your ass." His cheeks flush red and i giggle.

"God, do you have to be so blunt all the time?"

"Yes." I grin and kiss his lips. "So.. Where is everyone?"

"I think mum, dad and Tyde are out at dinner." He pushes my shoulder so i roll off to the side of him. I groan and Troye stands up, brushing himself off. "Are you coming then or are you just gonna lay on the floor?" I stand up and follow him into his room.

"Well it was more comfy when you were underneath me." I wink at him and he rolls his eyes, laying on his bed and closing his eyes. I crawl on top of Troye, knees either side of his hips and hands either side of his chest, face inches from his.

-Troye's POV-

I smile and open my eyes to see Tyler inches from my face, grinning.

"Hello." I giggle.

"Hey there, twink." I roll my eyes at him and he pecks my lips. "Did you know we've been together for 2 months now? How weird is that?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, two months today." He smiles and kisses my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"How much?" I open my arms so they're laying flat on the bed.

"I cant open my arms far enough." Tyler smiles and pecks my nose. I scrunch it up and frown at him.

"Why did you kiss my nose?"

"'cause i can." He smiles and kisses my cheeks, my nose, my chin and my forehead, spreading kisses all over my face. I giggle and scrunch my face up, closing my eyes. When i feel Tyler stop i open one eye. He grins at me before pressing his lips to my neck and sucking lightly. I groan quietly and feel him smirk against my skin.

"How can you go from being all sweet to like this in a matter of seconds?" I moan. Tyler laughs and pulls away, shrugging lightly and smirking. He attaches his lips to mine, running his hand under my shirt and up to my chest. I shiver under his touch and run my tongue over his bottom lip, reaching my hands up to grab his hair. Tyler groans as i tug on his hair, giving me a chance to push my tongue into his mouth. I smirk and he pulls away, giggling.

"Shut up." He blushes and pulls my t-shirt over my head, scanning my half naked body. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Finished?" He giggles.

"I last longer than that, Troye." I blush and roll my eyes, kissing him again. I pull Tyler's shirt off as he struggles to do my belt buckle with one hand. I giggle against his lips and unbutton my jeans, leaving him to pull them down. I pull away and chuckle nervously.

"Are we really doing this in my parents house?" I blush and Tyler giggles quietly.

"Well.. They're not home.." He shrugs and kisses my neck, trailing wet kisses down my chest and stomach before pulling my boxers down. He looks up at me and winks, sending a cheeky grin my way before taking me in his mouth. I groan loudly and he smiles, bobbing his head further down and holding my hips in place with his hands. I grip the sheets and close my eyes tightly as he runs his tongue over my slit, making me gasp loudly. Suddenly i feel him pull away and crawl back up to my face, resting between my legs. I whine and he rolls his eyes at me and smirks, pecking my lips lightly. I feel the butterflies rising in my stomach and i look down, blushing.

"What is it?" Tyler places his hand on my cheek, tilting my head up to look at him.

"Its just.. Ive never- you know." I blush and Tyler smiles at me, almost giggling.

"Troye don't worry about it. We dont have to do anything you don't want to do." He kisses my lips gently, moving his lips with mine. I pull away and look him in the eyes.

"I want to. I'm just nervous.." He gives me a reassuring smile.

"I'll go slow, don't worry. Do you have any..?" I nod and look towards the drawers. He reaches over and pulls the bottle out, opening the cap and pouring some into his hands. He looks at me and i nod slowly, taking a deep breath. He slowly pushes a finger in and i whimper, squirming slightly at the feeling. He starts to push in and out before adding another finger. The pain dies down and soon I'm groaning, resulting in Tyler smirking at me. He pulls out and pushes his own jeans and boxers down, spreading some lube on his member and positioning himself in front of my entrance. He kisses me gently as he starts to push in and i gasp quietly. He pushes further, kissing me passionately as i whimper against his lips. He stills for a moment and i take a deep breath, nodding for him to move. He starts to move in and out slowly and the discomfort quickly disappears, my whimpers being replaced by loud moans. He speeds up, suddenly hitting something inside me that makes me see stars. I moan loudly and Tyler smiles and thrusts harder, turning me into a moaning mess beneath him.

"Fuck Troye.." Tyler groans, panting loudly.

"Tyler.. Im-" He speeds up and i feel his fingers grasp my member, pumping in time with his thrusts. Fuck. I groan, throwing my head back as i release, Tyler following quickly after. He smiles and pecks my lips, pulling out and laying down next to me.

"Happy anniversary, twink." I smile and kiss him again.

"Happy anniversary, Tyler."

---------------

*Author's note*

Omgg 20 chapters?? (thats oh my gay god to non lush lovers) I know im bad at smut and i cringe at myself reading these back but you all wanted it so.. There ya go. I read my first chapter of this fic the other day and oh my Jesus it was like looking back at your year 7 photos on Facebook. Sorry for all of you that had to endure my first few chapters. I mean, no wonder i wasn't getting any reads haha. Also, I'm really close to 2,000 reads which I'm so happy about. I know its nothing compared to 60k or whatever some people get on here but you know. I'm happy. Sometimes i think these notes are longer than the actual story! Haha, oh well, you love listening to me ramble, dont you? I'm in a weird mood so, have a text penis: 3===D~~ (with bonus ejaculation) Please review and vote! x