Chapter 19- Tease

-Troye's POV-

By the time me and Tyler woke up it was about 12pm, so Sage invited us to go shopping with her. Tyler happily agreed, being the stereotypical gay that he is.

"Hurry up you two! By the time you're ready the mall will be closed!" Sage shouted. I smirk at Tyler and he laughs sheepishly, pulling on his jacket and heading downstairs, me close behind. "Finally! God guys, i know you're gay but you take forever to get ready!" Sage complains as we walk out of the front door.

"Shush now, Sage." I smile and link my fingers in between Tyler's.

I love the fact that our relationship is open to the public now, its just too hard to keep my hands off him.

Luckily the mall is only a ten minute walk away, so we get there in no time.

"Where do you want to go first?" Tyler asks Sage, looking round in awe. I have to admit, this centre was pretty huge. I think its the biggest in Australia or something.

"Well we could go to Topshop, there's a men's section there too." We both nod and me and Sage walk in the right direction, Tyler trailing behind.

"Wait up! I dont know where I'm going!" Tyler whines.

"Not my problem, Hun." I turn my head to smirk at him and he sticks his bottom lip out. I smile and turn around before feeling a hand cup my butt. I squeak lightly and turn to my right to see Tyler smirking mischievously.

"Tyler Oakley!" I shout at him and he flutters his eyelashes innocently.

"What, Troye Sivan?"

"You know what. We're in public, keep your hands to yourself." I whisper in his ear.

"But you've got a nice ass." He states, louder than needed. Sage turns around to look at Tyler, an amused look on her face.

"Tyler, shut up!" My eyes widen and my cheeks burn, looking around cautiously.

"Why? Its true." A grin spreads across his face before cupping his hands around his mouth and shouting, "TROYE SIVAN HAS A NICE AS-" I slap my hand over his mouth and my cheeks darken. Sage puts her hand over her mouth, stifling a laugh.

"Shut the fuck up! God, you're so embarrassing!" He smirks at me and shrugs, walking into the shop.

Christ, i knew not a lot phased Tyler but i didn't think he was THAT confident. For God's sake, i have to live here. Although, i have to admit, that was kinda funny.

Me and Tyler head to the men's section, leaving Sage in a sea of clothes and shoes. We choose a couple of outfits each and make our way to the changing rooms. I shoot Tyler a cheeky grin.

"Want to share a room?" He laughs.

"'We're in public'" He mimics my accent and i roll my eyes at him, taking a hold of his wrist and pulling him into one of the rooms.

-Tyler's POV-

After I'm satisfied with my outfit, i change back into my previous clothes and sit down on the chair in the corner of the room, watching Troye. He raises an eyebrow at me and giggles.

"Alright there, perv?"

"You're already dressed!" I argue. He scoffs at me and fiddles with the back of his shirt collar. "Need some help zipping your dress up?" I smirk and he rolls his eyes at me.

"Shut up and just help me with this thing." I smile and walk behind Troye, pressing my body against his. I feel his breathing hitch and i smirk to myself, folding his shirt collar down and straightening it out.

"Than-" His thanks trail off into a quiet moan as i press my lips against his neck. I reach my hands around he front of his body, pushing my thumbs into the waistband of his jeans, beginning to lick his neck. He closes his eyes and gasps lightly as i suck on his soft spot, running my thumbs over his pale skin.

"T-Tyler.." He moans and i suck harder, creating a small purple bruise on his neck. Just as he turns around to kiss my lips i pull away, smirking. He looks confused as i pick up my clothes and open the door, winking on my way out. Payback's a bitch.

I grin to myself as i wait outside the door for Troye, hearing him shuffle about and mumble angrily to himself. The door of the changing room opens to reveal a flustered looking Troye. He glares at me and i shrug innocently, following his angry strides to the women's section. We spot Sage and she comes over, carrying two bags in her right hand.

"Are you okay, Troye? You look a bit flustered." She gives him a questioning look and i bite my lip, holding back a smirk.

"I'm fine, its just a bit hot-" He glances at me, emphasizing the word 'hot'. "-in here." He smiles at Sage and she shrugs it off as we pay for our things.

We go to quite a few more shops and end up shopping for a couple of hours. By about 4pm we are all exhausted and decide to call it a day. Me and Troye both get about 4 outfits each and Sage got a couple more.

As we walk through the door Sage's phone rings and she answers, talking for a couple of minutes before hanging up.

"Lucy wants me to go out with her, I'll be back in a few hours." She kisses Troye's cheek and hugs me goodbye.

"See you later." Troye calls as she heads out again. He turns towards me, and unamused look on his face.

"What?" I laugh.

"What was that all about in the shop?" He crosses his arms in front of me, a slight pout resting on his lips.

"Just payback, boo. I warned you." I smile and he rolls his eyes at me. "Dont worry, I'll make it up to you later.." He gasps quietly at the lust in my voice and smiles, kissing my lips gently.

---------------

So yeah, i hope that was enough teasing for you guys, as you all seemed to want it. There might be smut in the next chapter but im not sure yet. As i say, i dont plan any of this story, it just kinda happens haha. I dedicated this chapter to M3ggxx (gasp- two chapters dedicated to you, aren't you lucky?) because she made me my new cover and its amazing. Dont you just love it? I know someone already offered to make me one a couple of weeks ago and i said no but it was because i had no access to my laptop so, sorry if that was you! Dont hate me pleeeeaasee? :) Please review and vote! x