Chapter 13- Mum

-Troye's POV-

I pick up my phone and look at the name, 'mum'. I quickly answer.

"Hi mum."

"Troye, why didn't you tell me you and Tyler were dating?? I'm so happy for you both!" She squeals like a fangirl. I chuckle nervously.

"Well.. I was going to but a fan found out before we could tell anyone." I walk back into the bedroom. Tyler is sitting on the bed with a pout on his face, obviously sulking because we were interrupted. I perch on the edge of his bed.

"Oh. Well anyway, we're all really happy for you, sweetie."

"Thanks mum. I'm glad you approve."

"What?? Of course i do! Tyler's a sweetheart." I roll my eyes and look over to see Tyler smirking, he obviously heard. "I hope you've been behaving." I turn to smirk at Tyler, he winks at me, thinking the same thing.

"Mum, I'm a grown man, stop being so paranoid."

"But you will always be my baby." I roll my eyes again and hear Tyler giggling quietly. I shoot a glare at him and he pulls his mouth straight, a slight smirk still on his lips. "When are you coming back home?" And that was it. That one simple question made my heart stop. I had tried not to think about it too much but i knew i had to go home soon. What were we going to do? I couldn't be away from the guy i loved. I turn my head to see Tyler with his head down, obviously thinking the same thing. "Troye..?"

"Oh, sorry mum. Um.. I'm not sure but I'll call you again soon okay? Love you bye!" I hang up the phone before even listening to the reply.

We sit in silence for about ten minutes, thinking to ourselves. I sigh quietly and turn to Tyler.

"Well, good news is, my mum approves of you." He smiles and shrugs.

"What can i say? I'm a likable guy."

"You're also a big headed guy." I tease, shoving his shoulder lightly.

"Yeah i am." He winks and raises his eyebrows.

"Your head's in the gutter."

"I know! But you love it." He grins and pecks my lips. I sigh again and lay down on my back.

"What are we going to do, Tyler?" I look at him.

"I dont know. I cant be away from you Troye. Not even for a day. I cant cope without you, i dont know how i lived my life before we were together." The words come tumbling out of his mouth. That was the sweetest thing he has ever said to me. I sit up and shuffle back until I'm next to him. "I love you, Troye."

"I love you too." And that was the truth. I truly did love him. I had never loved anyone like i loved Tyler. He was perfect. More than i could ever wish for. I kiss his lips gently and pull away to look into his eyes. He looks happy, but sad at the same time. If that is even possible.

"We'll figure something out." He says, trying to stay positive.

"Well.. I was kinda thinking.. Um.." I run my hand through my hair, biting my lip. Tyler takes my chin in his hand and tilts it up to look me in the eyes.

"What is it, boo?"

"Well.. I was wondering if you wanted to come back to Australia with me, like a holiday. I mean you don't ha-" I stop rambling as Tyler's lips press against mine, i feel him smiling. I pull away and he's grinning.

"Of course I'll come with you!" He hugs me and i breath a sigh of relief. I was kind of hoping he would say yes but i didn't really know what to expect. "Now come on twink, we need to get dressed."

-------------

*Author's note*

Sorry about the late update and the crappy chapter full of dialog but i have been busy with school and shit. And also, i have been trying to dye my hair the perfect shade of Tyler Oakley. Yes, it is now purple/silver. I am an extreme fangirl. I just need some Ray Ban's and then i will become him. And no, it doesn't matter that im a 15 year old English girl. Anyway, please review and vote! x