Chapter 9- #Troyler

-Troye's POV-

My eyes flutter open and i look around the room. One Direction posters? Oh yeah.. I giggle to myself. I'm at Tyler's. My smile widens as i remember what happened last night.

"What are you smiling for, weirdo?" Tyler's voice makes me jump slightly and i look up to see him grinning down at me.

"Nothing. I'm just happy." I smile back and peck his lips.

"Well that's good." He squeezes me closer to him and i tighten my arms around his waist. I yawn. "Tired?" He smirks and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively at me. I blush and roll my eyes at him, smiling. I try to get up but Tyler grips me tightly.

"Tyler i have to pee!" I groan.

"Well that's inconvenient." He sighs and loosens his grip. I get up and stretch before pulling my boxers on. "Ohh.. Why'd you do that?" Tyler complains, giggling.

"I dont think we can get through the day with me being naked."

"I bet we could.." He mutters, smiling devilishly.

"Sorry 'bout it!" I smile and walk to the bathroom to pee. I hear Tyler get up and rummage through his drawers, finding something to wear. I walk back in and Tyler's naked, holding his clothes. "Oh, wow." i smirk and look down.

"Troye! You're such a perv!" He shouts at me, his face turning rosey. He quickly pulls a pair of boxers on and looks at me.

"What?? You've seen me naked!" I grin and shrug my shoulders.

"I've done more than that, Troye boy." He raises an eyebrow at me and i blush.

"What are we doing today?" I change the subject, watching Tyler hop around, trying to pull his skinny jeans on.

"I thought we could just take a walk around, window shop and shit." He smiles.

"Yeah, that sounds great!" I look through my suitcase, trying to find an outfit to wear. Finally i settle on a pair of white skinny jeans and a black jumper. Me and Tyler do our hair together and finish getting ready. He kisses my lips gently and grabs my hand, dragging me out of the door.

- - - - -

We walk through town, laughing and chatting about various things when we come to the subject of our fans.

"We have to tell them soon, Troye." Tyler sighs and looks at me.

"I know, but not yet. Its too soon. I mean, its not like they're not going to support us, our fans go crazy over troyler." I laugh and Tyler shrugs, agreeing.

"I just hate not being able to kiss you for so long!" He groans and i smile, looking around cautiously.

"I'm sure one kiss won't hurt." I wink and peck him on the lips, holding his hands in mine. I pull away and smile. "Will that hold you until we get back?"

"I suppose so.." Tyler smiles at me and i smile back. Genuinely happy with how my life is at the moment. Not even meeting Harry Styles could make me happier. And that would make me ecstatic.

We walk around town for about an hour before deciding to head back, as it was getting late and we were both tired. We get back to Tyler's apartment, pretty exhausted after our long walk. We both plop onto the couch and pull out our phones, simultaneously, giggling at each other. As i open twitter, thousands of notifications pop up. No surprise, i get mentioned on twitter all the time. As i start scrolling through, my face drops.

"Um.. Tyler?" I say nervously.

"Yeah?" I show him the photo. It was me and him kissing. Our hands are locked together and it was actually a really cute photo. The photo was captioned #TROYLER. I exit the photo and scroll through more, my twitter wall was bombarded with it.

"Oh shit." Tyler starts biting his lip nervously. "What are we going to do??" I look on the world trending list. #Troyler was at the top of the list, followed by #troylerisreal.

"I don't know.. Its not like we can say its a lie, its a picture of us kissing for fuck's sake."

"How did someone see us??"

"Our fans are obviously quick.." i reply, staring into space. What were we going to do?? This relationship was perfect, and now it could be ruined. I sigh quietly. "There's only one thing we can do." Tyler looks at me, still chewing his lip, his eyes wide with worry. "Make a video."

----------

*Author's note*

Oh no! Their secret is out! Fun fact, i wrote half of this chapter and accidentally pressed the home button on my phone and i deleted it all. So needless to say, i was rather pissed off. Anyway, i dedicated this chapter to M3ggxx for giving me the idea for this chapter and always commenting, thank you so much! I mean lets face it, I'm basically writing this story for you so you better feel privileged :P please review! x