Chapter 10- The video

-Tyler's POV-

I set up my camera in front of the couch, Troye still staring into space. I walk over to him and sit down, pecking him on the lips. He smiles at me, a worried smile.

"Troye, it's gonna be fine. I promise."

"Yeah but what if we get hate..?"

"We get hate now, silly. If anything our fans will love us more. You know they ship us."

"I guess so.." He looks at his lap, playing with a bracelet a fan sent him.

"Then why are you worried?"

"What if.." He sighs. "What if your fans think I'm not good enough for you..?"

"Troye dont be stupid. If anything, you're TOO good for me." I wink and kiss his lips again. He shrugs slightly and i get up to turn the camera on. I turn it on and walk back to sit with Troye.

"You ready?" He nods and i smile. "Hey guys, my name is Tyler Oakley and im joined with Troye Sivan because we have to tell you something! How exciting!" I smile and Troye giggles quietly.

"Well most of you have probably seen the photo of us two.." He says, blushing lightly.

"And we couldn't exactly lie about it now, could we?"

"So i guess this video is just to officially announce that me and Tyler are dating!"

"TROYLER IS REAL!" I shout, hugging him. He giggles and kisses my cheek. "Well that's all for today, go spam Twitter with #Troyler! Thank you for all your support on Twitter and Tumblr, okay byeee!" I turn the camera off and look at Troye. He looks a bit more relaxed now, i guess happy to tell everyone.

"I love you." I smile at him.

"I love you too." He grins and kisses me.

--------

We edit the video quickly and upload it to both of our channels at the same time. It was about 10pm by the time we finished and Troye was falling asleep on the couch.

"Come on, lets go to bed." I take Troye's hand in mine and lead him to my bedroom, almost having to undress him myself. We get into bed and he pulls his phone out.

"Uh, no. You're not worrying yourself with hate comments. We'll look at what everyone says tomorrow. Together." I take his phone and put it in the drawers next to me. He pouts at me.

"But-" I kiss his lips, silencing him. His brow relaxes and he kisses me back gently. I can tell that his kiss was full of love. He really did love me. And i loved him. I guess it hadn't really sunk in until that moment. Troye loved me back. He was mine. Life couldn't be more perfect.

I pull away from the kiss and Troye whines slightly. I giggle and roll my eyes at him.

"We can kiss more tomorrow. We're both tired." I lay down and he cuddles up to me, resting his arm across my chest and his head on my shoulder.

"I dont deserve you, Tyler." He whispers quietly. What? Troye thinks that he doesn't deserve me?

"Of course you do." I kiss his forehead and take my glasses off, closing my eyes. I purposely make sure that Troye falls asleep before me, incase he was up all night worrying. But before long, i hear tiny snores coming from his mouth. He was the cutest thing. I smile and feel myself drifting off to sleep.

-----------

*Author's note*

So sorry for the short chapter! But tomorrows will be better, i promise! Wow, ten chapters already? How did that happen? So yeah, as always, please review and vote if you're one of those people who just likes to read stories cos i used to do it but PLEASE drop me a vote if you're reading! Thank you! Byeeee x