Chapter 11- Tears

-Troye's POV-

I open one eye and turn over to look at the time on my phone and groan quietly. Its in Tyler's drawer. I look over at him, he looks pretty deep in sleep so i get up slowly, willing not to wake him. I creep over to his side and slide the drawer open, grabbing my phone. I tiptoe back round the bed and quietly get back in. Its 11am and i don't particularly want to get up yet. I unlock my phone. I have so many Twitter notifications... I know Tyler said we would look at them together but i cant help opening the app. I scroll through the replies and the #Troyler tag. I smile at a few. 'Yay! So happy for you guys!' 'Aw, you're meant for each other!' but as i look through i see more hate comments popping up. 'Ew Tyler, why are you dating that skinny freak?' 'Tyler you deserve much better than Troye, he's nobody.' 'Seriously? What a couple of faggots.'

A tear slips down my cheek as i scroll through them all, not even seeing the supportive tweets. I sob quietly. I knew this would happen. I'm not good enough for him, i knew i wasn't. I never believed i was and the second he kissed me all of that melted away, but now it was bubbling up again. What if he's dating me for a joke? What if it was a dare that one of his fans sent him? I quickly scan the room for any cameras, becoming more worked up. I try to keep my sobs minimal but its too late.

-Tyler's POV-

I wake up to hear Troye crying.

"Troye, what's wrong??" I quickly sit up and push my glasses on, before looking down at his hands. He's on Twitter. "Troye i told you we would look at them together so this wouldn't happen." I lock his phone and pull him into a hug, he doesn't even bother trying to hold his sobs in any longer, he just cries into my shoulder.

"I kn-knew this w-would happen. They h-hate me." He chokes out.

"People hate me too Troye, that's their problem." I rub his back lightly.

"But i kn-knew i wasn't good e-enough for you.."

"Dont be stupid. If you weren't good enough for me, i wouldn't be with you." I try to calm him. After about ten minutes his sobs die down and he pulls away from me. His eyes are bloodshot and his face is puffy and red. Still the cutest boy ive ever seen. I smile and kiss his lips gently.

"Why were you reading them without me?"

"I got it to check the time. I couldn't help it.. You're going to leave me aren't you? You cant go on without your fans.." I roll my eyes and smile at him, taking his hand in mine.

"Did you not see all the supportive ones? There are more of them than hate comments. Our fans love it that we're together Troye. And so do i. I wouldn't leave you for anything in the world. Not for my fans, not for YouTube, not even for One Direction." He smiles lightly and hugs me again. "And thanks for getting my shirt all wet." He giggles into me.

"Sorry not." I laugh and kiss him again.

"Do you know how attractive you look right now?" i smirk and he gasps, running into the bathroom to look in the mirror.

"Oh my God, i look horrible!" I smile and walk over to him.

"I was only joking, Troye. I'd love you no matter what you looked like. Although you are sexy as fuck." I wink at him and he smiles, blushing. "Its really cute when you blush." His blush deepens and he covers his cheeks.

"Shut up! I'm not blushing. I dont blush." I laugh.

"This bitch. I can make you blush anytime i want."

"No you cant."

"Wanna bet?"

"Sure."

"Its on. Prepare to lose, Sivan." I wink at him and he rolls his eyes. I don't know why he made this bet with me, he knows i will win.

We dont really do anything for the rest of the day, we just stay in and watch a few movies- mostly Disney- and thank everyone on Twitter for their support, announcing that there will be a new collab with us two soon. Everyone goes crazy and #troyler is trending again.

"Our fans sure are crazy about us two." Troye laughs, shaking his head.

"Told you." I raise my eyebrows at him and he kisses me.

"Whatever." I smile and cuddle up to him. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

----------

*Author's note*

Sorry for the extremely fluffy chapters but i just cant bring myself to write anything bad! I'm too much of a softy. I tried to get Troye to leave but my hands were like 'No! Theyre meant for each other, you're not writing that!' But anyway if i get real stuck for ideas i might mix it up a bit but for now i want them to stay together xD Please review! x