Chapter 3- Meeting up

-Troye's POV-

I pulled up outside Tyler's apartment and turned the engine off. My palms were wet from sweat and butterflies were rising in my stomach. 'God Troye, get a grip' i told myself as i wiped my hands on my jeans and got out of the car. I walked up to the door and gave a deep breath before knocking lightly, a sensation of happiness and nerves overcoming my body.

-Tyler's POV-

I heard a knock at the door and jumped up quickly, not realising the time. I checked the clock, 3:50, and quickly fixed my hair and straightened my shirt before opening the door, smiling. Troye was standing in front of me, looking as perfect as always. He had a blue tie dye t-shirt and black skinny jeans on, making his legs look even thinner and longer than they already are. His hair looked as if it took hours to do and his perfect white teeth were smiling back at me. I was staring at his lips. It took all the self control in the world not to devour them with my own.

"Tyler, are you drooling?"

His voice snapped me out of my day dream.

"Wh-huh?" I stammered. He started laughing, holding his stomach and tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

"Oh my god, i know I'm perfect but seriously?" He managed to say through his giggles. I quickly wiped my mouth.

"Shut up!" I tried to keep a serious face but ended up laughing too, my famous laugh that all my fans love for some weird reason. "Get inside, you twink." I giggled and winked at Troye as he raised his eyebrows at me. I know he hates me calling him that but im only telling he truth.

-Troye's POV-

I raised my eyebrows at him. "You know i hate it when you call me that."

"I know." he replied, "That's why i do it" he smiled at me and sat on his couch, patting the space next to him. "Come! Sit!" He says, over dramatically. I roll my eyes and laugh, sitting next to him. Flinching slightly and shuffling over, widening the gap between our legs.

"What's up?"

"Oh um.. Nothing" i smile. His face looks slightly disappointed, but still beautiful. His lips look so soft and his hair looks so perfect. God, i want to kiss him. I want to kiss him so bad. I see his lips move but i dont hear anything, I'm lost in his eyes.

"TROYE??"

I jump. "Wh-what?" he laughs.

"You were really out of it there. I said, how come you didn't tell me you were coming to LA?"

"Oh um.. I guess incase you didn't wanna see me or you were busy or whatever.." His eyes practically roll back in his skull.

"Like i wouldn't want to see you Troye." He smiles. "I miss you, you know." He says quietly, looking in his lap. My jaw drops and i stare at him.

"Really?"

"Well yeah."

"I- I miss you too Tyler." I smile at him and he looks up at me, he looks genuinely shocked for a moment before pulling it back.

"Well why do you have to be such a bitch and live in Australia?" He winks at me and I swear my heart melts.

"Sorry 'bout it!" I reply in my best American accent, impersonating him.

"I do not sound like that!" he shouts at me and laughs, hitting my arm lightly. I feign injury and fall back to lay on the couch with my eyes closed.

"No Troye! Don't die!" he shouts dramatically, giggling lightly. All of a sudden Tyler's on top of me with his knees either side of my hips, his face inches from mine.

-------

*Author's note*

So yeah. I dont know if this chapter dragged a bit but i kinda had to write this bit in haha. Decided to leave it on a mini cliffhanger incase it was a bit long. Please review if there's anyone reading :) x