Chapter Two- Sparks

Swifts P.O.V

"Taylor.." you see a tan hand waving in front of your eyes.

"What? Whats going on?" You said confused.

"Stay focused. We have to start filming now!" Your hot costar said.

"Oh, right. What are we filming?"

"You dance a little bit, then I gotta.. Um. Come over and uh, kiss you. A lot." Taylor said blushing.

"Oh!" You said.

To be honest. You were really excited. You've always wanted to be with him, and you always watched the Twilight movies with Liz and Caitlin. You were totally team Jacob.

"Ha ha yeah.. So I'll go leave you to dance, and I'll be over soon." He winked.

Lautner's P.O.V

Oh God. I just winked at Taylor Swift. She's so cute. Why is she so cute? And her in those shorts... I'm surprised I'm not drooling here. I look like an idiot. But, she did smile when I said we had to kiss.. So maybe she likes me too! Or maybe she just thinks I'm an idiot. Regardless, I'm so excited to kiss her. Her lips just look so kissable.. Wow. Maybe I am dumb. Whatever.

Your thoughts are broken up by the directors voice, signaling for you to come over to Tay.

"So, this may or may not be awkward for you guys, but I need you guys to make out. I hate to be straight forward, but it's what the script calls for, so we are going to take a break so you guys can talk a little bit more, then we'll film the scene." He turned around and walked away.

Tay just rose her eyebrows, and bit her lip.

"Um. I think he just made it more awkward." She said with a giggle.

"Of course he did. It's his job!"

She laughed. That's good, you thought.

Swifts P.O.V

You grabbed his hand, signaling for him to come over to the picnic table that the high school had. You felt a spark go through you.

"Woah." you accidentally said out loud.

"What's wrong?" He said.

You got shy, blushing and looking at the ground. "Oh.. it's nothing."

He smiled at you, and grabbed your hand, tight.

"So. Miss Swift. What do I need to know about you?" He said smiling, Showing his pearly whites.

"Well, I'm 19. I love my family, and friends. My fans are like, my best friends. I like to shop. I love sun dresses and cowboy boots. I'm not athletic. At all. I have an odd obsession with cats, and I can be pretty awkward. What about you?" You said smiling.

"wow. You're perfect!"

You are blushing again. "Nah."

"But, What do I need to know about you?"

"Well-" He says. But someone cut him off before he can finish.