Chapter Twenty Five- Feelings Change

Lautner's P.O.V

Tay said she was going to take me on a tour of Nashville, God knows what that means..

She wrote a note to her family on a sticky note then put it on the counter. She grabbed her Mom's keys then my hand. She led me out the door and we hopped in her car.

"I'm going to take you to a place that's really special to me.." She said

"Great. I would love that." I smiled

She smiled back then kept driving, all the way back into town.

She pulled into this small place called 'The Bluebird Cafe'.

She popped the trunk and got her guitar out, then went inside. There was absolutely no one there, just us.

"I have an inside with the manager.." she said

"Oh ok, that makes sense how we got in at midnight." I laughed

"heh, yeah."

"Anything wrong?" She pulled her guitar out of her case and put it on her, then went up to the stage.

"No, just kinda nervous.."

She went up and sat on the stool up on stage.

"This is the place where I was discovered." She said

I looked around and my jaw dropped. I thought she was just automatically signed somewhere..

"So now, I'm going to share a song I wrote about you," I smiled, "It's called 'Mine'."

She started strumming her guitar and played me the song. Her voice was really shaky, it was adorable. Three minutes pass and the song is over.

"THAT WAS THE NICEST THING, EVER." I said. I ran up to the stage and picked her up off the stool and spun her around.

"You're the sweetest person ever, I love you so much." I smiled, I kept kissing her repetitively.

Swift's P.O.V

There was this feeling in my stomach, and it sucked. It wasn't a good feeling, it felt like I was changing. Changing my thought's into something I didn't want. Something that shouldn't even be happening.

I just smiled and hugged him back.

"thank you."

"I'm the luckiest guy ever!" His face was lit up.

I just smiled and looked at the ground. What am I doing?

We locked up the cafe then walked outside and it was snowing.

"A perfect ending to a perfect night." He smiled

"Mhm." I muttered

He took my face in his hands and kissed me passionately. I couldn't kiss back. I just.. didn't feel the way I did a month ago.

He smiled as he pulled away and grabbed my hand. We were just walking around Nashville talking, and I was pointing out my favorite places. He was telling me how he has to go back to Michigan soon to see his Mom and his manager is flying out to give him a script for this movie called 'Abduction'.

"I know absolutely nothing about it." He laughed

"I'm sure I'll go see it when it comes out." I smiled

He smiled back sweetly, like he always does and we started walking back to my car.

"I think I'm going to get up early and go shopping tomorrow." He said randomly.

"Uh, ok?" I responded

"Well, I want to get you something nice before everything nice is picked over."

"I don't need anything.." I said drifting off

"YES. You do."

"I really want a cat. I don't think you can buy one at walmart though." I said laughing

"I'm gonna get you one.." He said seriously

"No, I was being sarcastic."

"oh.. That's awkward."

I just laughed.

We drove back to my apartment and he plopped down on the couch.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I announced

"Can I come?" He winked

"Uh... NO." I said, then left.

"AWE." I heard him say in the living room

Pervert.

I took my shower and changed into the ugliest clothes ever. I don't know if I want to break up with Taylor or not.. I just don't feel the same way. Maybe I'll try to get him to break up with me.. But I think he loves me too much to do it, and It is going to kill me to do it, I don't want to hurt him. He's too sweet.

I walked out to the living room in my baggy 'Nashville' green sweats, a big brown 'Hershey' shirt from Pennsylvania, and Christmas socks and crocs. I look pretty hot...

"Hey beautiful." He said and opened his arms for a hug.

This is going to be harder than I thought.