Chapter Twenty Four- Thanksgiving

Lautner's P.O.V

I woke up on Tay's chest.. That was kinda awkward, so I got up, and saw what time it was, it was already 9:30!

"TAY GET UP!" I said shaking her
"Huh?"
"IT'S 9:30!!" I said

She automatically jumped up and ran her fingers through her hair, we were supposed to be at her mom's house by 10:30 so we could drive to the house all together. We both needed to shower, eat and get ready. She'll take longer though.. you know girls and their make up..

"GO IN THE SHOWER NOW!" She shouted
"What about you?" I said
"I'll make breakfast and you shower and get ready, then yeah.." she drifted off.
"Ok see you soon." I said kissing her cheek.

I started taking my shirt off and running to the bathroom when I hear Tay scream 'HOTTIE' behind me.
I just laughed and kept going.

I got out of the shower to see toast. Is this breakfast to her? I'm a guy, we eat. A LOT.

"Is this all you usually eat in the morning?"
"UH. NO," she laughed "we would be full if we ate anymore! Mom would kill us." she said
"That makes more sense." I smiled
"I already ate so I'm going to go shower."
"Can I come?" I winked

She scoffed and rolled her eyes then walked away.

Swift's P.O.V

He's such a guy. I got in the shower and used the best smelling everything. I always have to smell good, that's like a huge thing for me.

I got out of the shower and dried my hair in a towel, then got dressed. I put on light brown pants, and a blue and white stripped top.

I came out in the kitchen to see Taylor in basketball shorts and a tank top washing dishes.

"I really hope you're wearing that today." I smiled
"No, I'm just doing the dishes. Don't want to get my clothes dirty!"
"Smart boy." I smirked
"You know it." He came over and smiled, his hands behind his back.
"What's that behind your back..?" I said hesitantly

He pulled over a box, which looked like one for a bracelet, and I opened it.

It was a diamond bracelet that on the back had engraved, 'Taylor and Taylor- Forever and Always <13'

I covered my mouth and gasped. I felt terrible.. I felt like I could never return such a thing..

"I know some people have said this before, but I mean it.. You're my everything, and it would absolutely kill me if I ever lost you."

I grabbed his arm and pulled him in for a hug and I felt a tear slip off my cheek. He is too good for me. I don't deserve him. I just know I'm going to hurt him.. I just don't know how to avoid it.

He put it on my wrist for me then went to go get dressed. I just thought of how lucky I am to have him. Then I remembered I got him something too! I got him a key necklace, and I have the heart. Get it... Key to my heart? Yeah..

We then got in his car and drove to my Mom's place. She was all ready to go. I handed her the cookies and she put them in the back trunk. I saw my dad and Austin get out of the house and Taylor immediatley went over to them.

"Hello guys, I'm Taylor." He said shaking their hands
"Nice to meet you, Taylor. I'm Scott, I've heard a lot of good things about you!"
"Thank you, that means a lot." He smiled
"You look quite sharp today." Dad said
"I have to if I'll be standing next to a math whiz."

He joked. My Dad laughed then they started talking about football or something like that.

Austin rolled his eyes and walked to the car.
"You're boyfriend is douche."
"At least he's not the one wearing skinny jeans." I smirked at him.

He blushed and got in the car.
"HEY TAY I'LL BE RIDING WITH YOUR DAD. SEE YA THERE." Taylor shouted across the driveway
"Alright!" I shouted back.

My mom drove off to my Aunt's place and I suddenly got extremely nervous.. What are they going to think? Are they going to think I'm a hoe for bring my boyfriend to a family occasion? Will they accept him? Make him feel apart of the family? I don't know. I just have to appear strong..

We pulled in the driveway before Taylor and my Dad and I waited outside while Mom and Austin went in. I wanted to make a grand entrance with him.

I saw Taylor and my Dad pull in about five minutes later. They got out of the car joking and smiling and laughing and that made me feel good. If he can get past Papa Swift, he can get past anyone.

"Hey beautiful." He said
"Hey! What took you guys so long?"
"We just lost track of time.." Dad said
"Well you look cold, lets get in!" Taylor said

He grabbed my hand and we walked through the front door, everyone's eyes were suddenly on us. I heard my younger cousins shriek, and everyone else just gasped.

"Hey guys, I'm Taylor." He said smiling
"WE KNOW." Someone shouted in the distance.

Everyone then started laughing. I knew they were going to accept him. He laughed back and we walked in more.

I let go of his hand and went to hug everyone. My Aunts, Uncles, Grandpa's, Grandma's, Cousins, EVERYONE. A LOT of hugging goes on in the Swift family.. If you couldn't already tell.

My newest cousin Dylan ran up screaming,

"taylaaaa!" and jumped in my arms.
"Hey cutie." I said poking his nose.

My female cousins came up and asked if we were dating, and of course I said yes.

"I'm Jealous." One of them said. I just laughed, and Taylor blushed. They were too cute!

Now it's time for the family activities. woo. The family didn't think Taylor was coming so they didn't bring enough whistles for this game... Pretty awkward. So I decided that we should make a video blog for the awesome fans! Taylor was filming a lot of the night and I did too.

The whistle game was we all got a different pitched whistle, and my aunt pointed at us when it was our turn to blow. Austin kept messing up and my Grandma goes,

"Maybe it's because of how tight those jeans are!"

I think everyone always peed themselves! It was so funny, and I just told him his pants were tight earlier so it all worked out ha ha.

Then we sat down to eat, but before we did we said our prayers. I hope Taylor doesn't mind, he didn't seem too, he even said the prayer when one of my family members pressured him too.

He's such an amazing guy.

The night passed with a recorded ACM award show, and then everyone kinda fell asleep which tends to happen a lot. So I thought I would take Taylor on a tour of Nashville. A town that holds a special place in my heart..