Chapter Seven- Rumors? Already?

Swift's P.O.V

I'm the luckiest girl ever! I try to call Abigail to tell her the amazing news, but she didn't answer. Of course, she would be the one and only person to ruin this day.

Today, Me and Taylor only have one scene left to shoot, I'm glad, I won't be able to focus thinking about our date! All we had to do was talk about lattes, and I gave him his present.

"Oh my God, you don't like it, do you." I said, trying my best to sound angry.

"No, I love it." Taylor said

"O.k, good!"

"Um, are you going to carry that around all day?" He said confused, pointing at the bear he left for me in the morning

"Duh! Come on, let's go see if this fits in my locker."

"CUT," The director yelled, "Great job guys it was a pleasure working with ya."

I went over and hugged him, "Thanks so much for having me!" I said. "You're very welcome Taylor, you did a great job. I'm sure you'll get more offers in the future!" I smiled and walked away, and tried to find Taylor.

I felt someone hugging me from behind. I love it when guys do that, then again, what girl doesn't?

"Hey" he said

"Hey!" I spun around and kissed him

"I was thinking since it's only 1, I want to go to my hotel and get ready! Is that ok?"

"Yeah sounds great!" I smiled

I gave him one last hug and kiss and said good bye, I ran to my car, which doesn't haven't often considering I'm not a good runner, and drove off. I had to be perfect for this date!

Lautner's P.O.V

I rushed back to my hotel, and got in the shower as soon as possible. When I got out I just put on a black t-shirt and Grey jeans and my usual black boots. It was simple, but I'm a simple guy. I looked at the clock, it's only 2:00? I decided I'm going to go get her some more roses, I love giving roses to girls!

By the time I got out of the flower shop, it was 3:30, so I went to go get some chocolates too. It was 4:00 by then, so I just drove around town, and at 4:15 I called Tay.

"Hey cutie!"

"Hey!"

"So, do you want me to pick you up?"

"Sure! I'm ready if you want to get going now."

"I'll be there soon"

She hung up and so did I. I picked her up then we went to my favorite restaurant in LA. We finished eating and decided to head back to my hotel, but when we tried to leave, there was paparazzi EVERYWHERE. Who spread the word we were here? Tay didn't really seem to care, so she just smiled and I held on to her arm, we got in my car, and turned on the radio. "Love Story" was on.

"Hahaha oh gosh. This is so awkward!" She said

"I LOVE THIS SONG. WHO SINGS IT?"I said turning up the volume

"I don't know, but this song is defiantly over played." She giggled

When we got back to the hotel, we sat on the couch together and watched movies. Her favorite movie, "Love Actually" was on, it was kinda awkward though. A lot of love scenes.

"So, why is this your favorite movie?" I said

"It's adorable."

"O.k babe."

"Don't sass me! You'll pay."

"Oh yeah? How?"

She started tickling me on my sides. Not cool. I'm extremely ticklish! So I tickled her back, and she wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me. I kissed back, of course. She then sat on my lap, "So, this is payback?" I said smiling, "My idea of it." She responded. "I defiantly don't mind this." and we resumed. But don't worry. Things didn't get too heated, we were just re-enacting our movie scene.. ha ha. I'm not that kind of guy who only thinks about that. Tay is too good for that. But if she wants to kiss me, I won't pass it up!

Swift's P.O.V

I was making out with my hot boyfriend! A lot of girls would kill to be in my position. But we stopped after a little while. "Don't want to rush!" I said. "Same." He smiled. So I just rested my head on his shoulder, and slowly drifted off..

-Next Morning-

My phone started ringing, it was Mom, so I answered.

"Hey Mom."

"UM. WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Taylor's hotel room.. why?"

"I'd check out E! Online. Some interesting stuff going on."

She didn't even let me respond, then hung up. I slipped away from Taylor's arm around my shoulder and went to the computer. When I logged onto to E!, my jaw dropped.