What You Steal From Them

Dean- Baby. You are in big trouble when he finds out, but you just slap on the puppy eyes that Sam taught you and he (almost) instantly forgives you. Then you receive a long lecture about never doing it again, before repeating the cycle.

Sam- His flannel shirts. Sam didn't notice at first, he just assumed the plaid button up with the sleeves pushed up and a belt around the waist was a new dress. That was until he found his laundry basket completely empty. He now lets you take one at a time.

Castiel- His trenchcoat. He panicked the first time it went missing, practically tearing the bunker apart, until he found you curled up in bed wearing it. It looked so cute on you, the sleeves were too long and when you stood up it trailed along the floor. He let you borrow it every now and then afterwards, but only if he was feeling particularly generous.

Lucifer- His food. Every meal you have together, he has to shield his plate just in case you like the look of something on it.
"Come on, Luci." You would whine after he swatted you away. "It's not like you need food to live."

"It's not like you need hands to live, but if you'd like to keep them I'd suggest getting them away from my chicken nuggets."

Crowley- His cellphone. You liked to send very confusing texts to the Winchesters and, only when they had messaged back asking if you had stolen his phone again, you would call them up and put on your best Crowley impression.
"Hello, Moose! Is Squirrel with you? Marvellous! I just got off my arse to say I love you and I would love it if you came to visit Hell, which I do in fact rule, thank you very much."

"Y/N, what are you doing with my phone?"

"Nothing!"

Gabriel- His favourite sweets. He had learnt to whip up an extra batch for you, otherwise you'll sneak into the kitchen late at night and stuff your face. He always caught you but that didn't deter you.

Charlie- Her books. The only reading material you have at the bunker is for research so you resort to swiping a few books from Charlie's bookshelf. At first she didn't mind, that was until you started bickering over whether Calypso and Leo were a good match.