Chapter VII (The Lost Sister Part 2)

California, May 3rd 2017

Jordan – Hello mother on high. Hope you're resting at peace. I miss you so much.

Jordan – Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Well you probably know why.

Jordan – Jacqueline, my sister. She came back. But I don't want to talk about her with you.

Jordan – I'm finding peace. I just wish you'd be here to see me now.

Jordan – There are times that I wish I could climb a lightful staircase to Heaven to visit you.

Jordan – I miss your hugs and your presence.

Jordan – I hope that God that everyone prays for, forgives my sins and accepts me in the same place where you are.

I hear some footsteps coming in my way. It's a harmonized shoe tapping sound. So graceful.

I feel a hand in my left shoulder. A soft and light hand.

Jacqueline – Hi Jordan.

Jordan – Hi Jacqueline.

Jacqueline – You can call me Jackie.

Jordan – Right. Always on the path of the fame and fortune.

Jacqueline – Please don't start a fight again. At least not in this place.

Jordan – You're right. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for our fight.

Jacqueline – I will forgive you. I can see that it's not easy to accept a sister that you never knew.

Jacqueline – I don't blame you. Neither mom. I'm the guilty one. I was the one who left.

Jordan – It's alright now. I'm still processing but I like the thought of having a sister.

Jordan – I never had one and lord knows how much I needed one.

Jacqueline – I missed you everyday. When I left you were nine years old.

Jacqueline – A handsome boy, who soon showed his acting skills.

Jordan – How was that?!

Jacqueline (giggling) – From the moment you were two years old, you started to act.

Jacqueline – You would pretend you fainted so you would be carried by mom.

Jacqueline – You also liked to pretend to cry so mom could give you some cookies. You were an actor since your birth.

Jordan – That's really cute. Mom never told me about those moments.

Jordan – Actually she never seemed to like the idea of me to be an actor.

Jacqueline – I guess that's because she thought I was the one who taught you how to act.

Jacqueline – She never accepted my desire to became a model, to be a celebrity.

Jacqueline – And she didn't want for you to follow the same path.

Jordan – Wow that's sad.

Jordan – How come I don't remember you at all?

Jacqueline – You were born with mental illnesses so you were always taking pills.

Jordan – So I somehow disconnected from the past.

Jacqueline – Yeah, I wasn't around for too long as well. I would escape the house a lot.

Jordan – But look at us, so different yet so similar.