Chapter V (Moving On)

California, April 30th 2017

On my way to the employees room to change my clothing to my normal clothing I find Ansel.

He's kind of a creep, always lurking behind doors and following me to the employees room.

Like he wants to peek at me or something. It seems like he has some kind of voyeur kink.

After I changed my clothing I get out of the employees room and knock on the door of Ansel's office.

Ansel (muffled sound) – Come in.

I open the door and stand by it, I don't intend to come in.

Ansel – I said come in.

Jordan – Thank you but I just wanted to say goodbye to you.

Jordan – And to let you know that even though my post at Starbucks is at your hands.

Jordan – That doesn't mean you have the right to abuse me.

Ansel – How did I abuse you?

Jordan – It's a manner of speaking. Gosh you're so literal.

Ansel – Enlight me then.

Jordan – Well, first you're always lurking behind the employees room like you're trying to peek at me.

Jordan – Then you ask me to be your luxury escort and then proceed to be so sexist by assuming I'm a sex freak.

Jordan – Let alone, you spoke about my past relationship with your cousin in a way that sounded like I was a gold digger.

Jordan – That's what I'm talking about.

Ansel – Oh well I see you're quite mouthy.

Jordan – Don't change the subject!

Ansel – Alright. Yes I was a complete jerk by doing that. But I'm not wrong.

Jordan – So you won't admit that you're controlling me?!

Ansel – Well I'm not controlling you. I'm just stating facts.

Ansel – The offer, yes was kind of a low blow, like when I called you a sex freak too.

Ansel – But about you being a gold digger, I'm not wrong about that.

Ansel – I saw my cousin in here today. And which barista served him?!

Ansel (punching the desk) – You did!

Jordan – I'm not seeing your point. The other baristas were serving other costumers so.

Ansel – Well don't fool me. I saw that he gave you a ticket.

Ansel – Now tell me about the ticket!

Jordan – I don't have to explain you nothing about my personal life.

Ansel – You're right.

Ansel – But remember that your personal life is something that you should be dealing outside my store.

Ansel – And everything that happens here I have to know about.

Jordan – Okay. But I won't tell you about the allegedly ticket.

Ansel – You're really bad at lying. Pity because you're an actor aren't you?!

Ansel (evil) – Oh I forgot. You're a washed up actor. So that's the reason why.

Ansel – I know everything. I have eyes and ears everywhere.

Ansel – Is that ticket a train ticket to New York?!