More Please!

At this precise moment I couldn’t feel any worse….to think that this whole problem was my own fault and not only could it destroy this place and the one that I was from but also the whole of time….past, present and future.

Marissa was furious….not at me…..at Michelle.

“Who does she think she is……its like a game to her”

I looked across at Marissa.

“Its pure instinct…..she is protecting her nest….I am the evil one In her eyes”

“Well…..we will see tomorrow exactly what sort of a fool she really is”

“What do you mean?”

“In this realm we have power over everyone else…..Xanthia was loathe to mention to you that if her plan fails…..your death was to be initiated.

I turned to Xanthia.

“Is this true?”

“Yes it is”

“Do you really think Michelle can be tamed?”

“She may try something but her powers are nothing in comparison to our own…..if necessary she will be ensnared”

The two of us left the room and walked the short distance back to the transmat……we stepped inside and appeared in the office of Cindy.

“So what now Xanthia?”

“Well……Im still feeling quite frisky…..this cindy has a voracious sexual appetite…..she can manage up to eight orgasms daily”

“Really…..I never imagined that was possible”

“Yes it is and she is anxious to resume the love making….with you”

Who was I to argue…..such a beautiful request.

“Race you…..last one to get naked must fuck the other with a dildo”

To be fair…..I deliberately lost…..I could see Xanthia eye up the purple monster…..she attached the harness around her waist….who needed a man when a dildo could do the work just as good.

“Now then Therese…..Im gonna eat your cunt until you cum all over my face then turn you over and ram this beast inside your ass….how does that sound?”

“It sounds amazing”

I watched as she came closer and closer…..I sat atop the desk and opened my legs…..she moved inside of them and her tongue whisped out and was between my lips in no time.

My body shook.

The fire began to ignite.

Eruption……I came all over her face…..she licked up every drop of my cum.

“You enjoy that Xanthia?”

The grin on her face spoke volumes.

“Turn around Therese…..present your pretty cheeks for inspection”

I mounted the desk onto my knees…..my head pushed forward and my ass on display for all to see……my rosebud winks at her.

She licked my ass to get it ready and then put the phallus up to my ring…..two fingers pulled the flesh apart and the cock embedded itself inside.

I moaned in appreciation.

My nipples were rock hard and I rolled them between my fingers.

I bit down on my bottom lip.

I rode the feeling as it began to approach.

“Of fuck…..that feels amazing”.

Xanthia unclipped the harness and moved to lay upon the sheepskin carpet.

“Time for your favourite number”

No time to rest…..I clambered off the table and laid on top of her….my mouth now level with her wet snatch.

“The café is open…..you may feast”

I ate her to two resounding orgasms.

I was finger fucked until I felt like passing out.

“Is that eight?”

She stood up……we kissed….

“Next time……lets aim for nine”

I got up and moved across to where my clothes were piled….my phone on top…..I looked at the screen….it was 9.20pm.

“Xanthia…..I have to go”

She was still a little breathless but managed to lift her head.

“See you tomorrow”

*

I got home twenty minutes later…..I tried to make as little sound as possible…..I saw Gemma laid out on the couch….she was dreaming….perhaps I was lucky.

I grabbed a duvet and covered her with it….I then made my way upstairs.