The end of the Beginning....or?

I awoke early….Danielle was fast asleep….her silent snoring was something that I had gotten used to.

I left the house almost immediately…..wearing a pair of jogging shorts and a t-shirt I went for an unrehearsed run.

If there was one thing I hated more than anything it was meetings….today I would speak with Cindy about….god knows what….I had to behave myself….she is unbelievably sexy and one or two….dozen dreams had involved the two of use writhing naked in my bed.

You get the picture.

I was all sweaty and by the time I returned home was ready for a nice hot shower…….Danielle had not moved….I was loathe to start something with her……I had been hot and sweaty already and needed to get my head focussed for the day ahead.

I walked into the en suite and brushed my hair….took a smint and then dressed for the day….I made myself look presentable for my meeting which would be the highlight of my day.

I walked down the stairs….poured a generous cup of coffee from the percolator……made a brunch of eggs, bacon, tomato and sat watching the local news on the television…..I felt relaxed.

Danielle woke close to 8am…..she wasted no time in getting her act together…..at just after 8.40 we both left the house and I drove her to school.

“Be a good girl today….Im going to be tied up with Cindy”

“Literally?”

“Mind out of the gutter please…..maybe later but right now I want her to like me…..create the perfect first impression….if she is into kinky lesbian bondage then maybe I can invite her round for tea”.

Danielle grinned at me……I was not looking where I was going and landed in a heap on the floor with Therese Jakobssen.

“My apologies Michelle”

I dusted myself down.

“Its ok…..my fault…..where are you going in such a hurry?”

“I left my bag in the car”

I smirked at her…..she could be so shabby sometimes.

“What about you Michelle…..whats on your mind?”

“Hmmm wouldn’t you like to know…..actually I am meeting with Cindy this morning”

“Good Luck with that”

I was surprised by this turn of events.

“Thanks…..I will”

I let Therese pass me by and I continued to walk to the classroom with Danielle.

There was no one here yet so I put my school folders onto the desk and turned to Danielle.

“Can you find out which teachers from this faculty are on call today and tell them that I will be detained with the head”

She nodded…..we shared a deepened kiss…..I observed that her shirt was half open…..I reached inside to grab at her tits….she moaned with appreciation.

I pulled away just as someone appeared at the door….I turned to see the receptionist.

“Hello Miss Delaney……The head will see you in her office…..in twenty minutes”

I turned and thanked her.

Danielle tapped me on the shoulder….I turned around….she had taken off her shirt and bra…..

“Your in luck…..we have a good twenty minutes”

*

Pulling another smint from my bag I hoped that it would do enough to conceal the smell of cum on my breath…..I had taken a considerable amount of Danielle’s wet juiciness from between her thighs…..I wiped my hand across my mouth.