Perks of the Job

After my chat with Michelle and a clash of conscience I realised that this reality was a lot different to my own.....the point that she made to keep tabs on us all and play the mortal card was something that even I had no control over.....I thought about how my relationship with Gemma could go on.....but then being normal mortals it would just be a normal relationship and instead I decided to go with the flow....Michelle would never know about who I was so I could remain undetected.

"Lesson is finished everyone....thank you for your input today....no homework as a result"

My class looked to be very happy with that final snippet of information but they all got up and headed to the door in a hurry to leave.

"Gemma.....can you stay behind"

"Of course I can"

Soon we were alone.

"So Gemma.....how did you enjoy the lesson?"

"I loved it"

I walked over to her and give her a hug.

"What are you doing Miss Jakobssen?"

"I grabbed her ass and gave it a squeeze"

"We said never to cross work with pleasure....or had you forgotten?"

"I miss your touch Gemma and seeing you sitting in your seat all sexy was turning me on"

"I noticed that a few of the books in the store room have fallen over....shall we go inside and clean up?"

I smiled at her and watched as she walked seductively over to the far corner....she half turned and flicked her skirt up.....no underwear on underneath.....I was getting wet at this brazen display.

"Give me a moment to lock the door"

"Don't be too long babe"

I felt a shiver pass down my spine as she said those words.....and I was tingling too.....I undid the top two buttons on my shirt....there was a mirror and I looked into it.....my nipples were hard.

I crossed to the door and locked it....pulled down the blinds and ran across to the store room.....I stepped inside and was greeted by a delightful sight.

"Sorry babe but I started without you"

She was lying upon a table which had previously carried lots of books....they were now all over the floor and she was spread eagled on top of it......naked as the day she was born.

I undressed quickly and when my panties came off I reached between my legs.....I was soaked.....more than usual.

"Hurry up....I need your tongue inside me"

I climbed onto the table and we settled into a sixty nine....she stuck her nose into my ass.....I remember her fetish but I was too busy with my tongue inside of her to contemplate what dirty deeds she was indulging in.......the girl was as soaked as I was and the room was soon full of the smell of extremely aroused female scent....I dug my tongue further into her folds....she gasped in surprise at the sudden attack but was soon smiling as the rhythm was settled into....she came all over my face and I licked up every drop.

Gemma probed my ass with her tongue....this was not what I was expecting.

"Finger my pussy"

She stopped what she was doing and put three fingers inside me.....this was amazing and the feeling consumed me....it wouldn't be long before I flooded her face with my cum....her thumb attacked my clit and then she had all her beautiful long digits inside of me....I had never been fisted before but I was loving it.

Ten minutes later and fully dressed we were sat in each others arms and talking about the future....I remembered what happened before with Gemma and was anxious to find out how far she wanted to go with me.....did she want a fling or did she want something meaningful.....