♒ Kou Mukami - 피 땀 눈물 ♒

Finally, school's out!! I thought in my head, even though I didn't go to class today. No one's following me, right? I looked up and down the hallway, but no sight of vampires and Yui. Yosh, let's go!!

I ran up the stairs as quietly and quickly as I can and entered the empty dance studio. I got lucky today. I took out my bluetooth speaker and iPod already synced and set it down close to mirror. It's a good thing my hand healed up quickly. I have to get this right this time. I patted the side my thigh with my hand to get the beat going in my head as the music started up.

어서 와 방탄은 처음이지?

Welcome, first time with BTS?

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ∞ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

I..I finally did it!! I got it down!! Yes!!

"That was amazing Fu-chan!!" I see a certain blonde Mukami in the mirror waving at me from the chair in the back.

"K-Kou-nii!! Wh-What are you doing here?" My face flushed as went to retrieve my speaker and iPod. Kou appeared next to me and stopped me from picking them up with a smile.

"I heard music playing in here and saw you in here dancing. I didn't know you could dance." Huh, it's usually me getting curious and caught by a Sakamaki. This time it's Kou and me.

"You're surprised? Don't you remember I fell off the second floor and landed perfectly on my feet?"

"Of course I'm surprised. You made me worry that time." He pouted and rested his head on my back.

"But I'm alive!!" I said while scrolling through my playlist. "Hey, you're an idol in the human word, right?"

"Yeah, what about it?" He mumbled, his face still buried in my back. Lazy...

"Don't you have a concert for the girls tonight?" He tensed up and sat up.

"Shit! I forgot!!" Why am I not surprised.

"Again Kou-nii? How are forgetting important dates like this?" I shook my head. "You're an idol. You got fans to entertain."

"It's because when I'm around you, my head goes blank and thinks of only you." He hugs my waist, but I slapped them away.

"That won't work on me." I turned around to face him and showed him my iPod. "Okay, since you only a few hours before the concert, and your fans aren't picky, I'm gonna help you with your dance. I think the girls are gonna love this one." I played their dance practice video for him. Throughout the entire video, I literally thought: Omg, Kookie and J-Hope are so cute!!! Suga!! Jin!! Rap Monster!! TaeTae!! Jimin: the Bias Wrecker.

"Okay, this should be easy for you since I've seen you done harder moves. Lucky for you, I have some guys that know the moves to be your backup dancers. Get up, I got a lot to teach you." I pulled him up while he was whining, "Why do I have do that song? It doesn't suit me."

"What? You want to change to EXO Monster? I'll just have to call 3 more guys and you'll have less face time with your girls." He kept quiet and mumbled, "Fine, just get it going."

"Yay! Okay, you're doing Jimin's part, so standing in center first, wait for the music and...."

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ∞ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪