Chapter 12

+1 Week

I woke up and Ian was laid next to me awake.
"Morning" i said then laying back down, cuddling up next him.
"Morning" he replied and then kissed me. "I'm cooking us a meal tonight" Ian then said me.
"You are, what for?" I then asked smiling.
"Do I need to have a reason to cook you meal" he then replied smiling back.
"Ok.." I replied. We both then got up and walked downstairs and had some breakfast.
Many hours passed and it was now the afternoon.
"I'm going to go and start the cook " Ian said to me.
"Alright ok. Well I'm going to go have a shower and actually get dressed today" I replied. I then walked upstairs and had a shower. I then got out and did my hair and makeup and then got dressed. I walked backdown stairs and Ian was still in the kitchen cooking. I then walked in.
"Wow, this smells great" I said.
"Thank you" he replied and then leant over and kissed me...
"Ok, know you go into the dining room and take a seat and I'll bring the food into you. I then walked into my dining room and it was all laid out so perfect. There was candles lit with rose petals scattered around. I then took a seat and Ian then walked in with two plates in his hand. He then put one plate in front of me and the other, where Ian was sitting. Ian then took a seat.
"Wow, this is perfect, Ian" I said smiling and holding his hand across the table. He then smiling back. I then began eating the food he had cooked. "Oh my gosh. This is amazing" I then said.
"You like it then" he replied.
"Love it more like. I never knew you could cook like this" I replied... We then finished eating and Ian then took the plates into the kitchen and walked back in with some desserts, and we began to eat them.
"Babe" he then said to me.
"Yeah" I replied looking up at him. He then stood up and walked beside me and grabbed my hand.
"I love you so much" He began to say. "I want to spend every second with you no matter what, because you are my future and I don't know what I would do without you by my side making me laugh, and making who I am right now stood up in front you" He said. I then began smiling and a tear was coming out my eye, and he was smiling back at me. "Your amazing and the best thing that's ever happened to me" He then said. "Ok, I'm going to be quite now" He said. He then let go off my hand and went into his pocket and pulled out a small box and went down one knee. "Will you marry me?" He then asked looking up at me smiling.
"Yes!" I screamed and be stood up and quickly placed the ring on my finger and swung me around and kissed.
"I love you" he then said, looking into my eyes.
"I love too" I replied with the biggest grin on my face and he then kissed me again....