Chapter 20

A little while after....

"A beautiful baby boy" I heard the nurse say and then I heard the crying. She quickly placed the baby on my chest and Ian cut the cord.
"Hello baby" I said smiling playing with his little hands. Ian leant over and kissed me and then placed his hands upon the baby. A few moments later they took the baby and did the usual checks to make sure everything was ok. Ian then walked out of the room as the other security had arrived with the baby stuff. He then soon walked back in. The nurses placed the baby in little crib and Ian walked over to him and began to put on his diaper and get him dressed. He then wrapped him up in a blanket and placed a hat on him and carried him over.
"He's gorgeous" Ian said nearly crying. Ian sat down holding him and cuddling him. He then passed him over to me so I could see him.
---
A few hours later....

I got up out of bed as we wanted to give the baby a bath. Ian undressed him and I made the bath. We then placed him in the little seat in the bath and held him up right and bathed him to make him all clean. We then took him out and dressed him again and put him in a blanket and carried him over and placed him in the crib. I then checked my phone as I messaged a few close people saying I had the baby. I then also checked my social media and everyone was wondering what was up with me and why i didn't collect my awards for the second half and why I didn't perform at the end. So I decided to post something on Instagram explaining a few things. I posted blank screen and wrote in the caption.
---
*Instagram*
Caption: A lot of you are wondering why I wasn't at the Awards show for the second half. I don't know what exactly you were told when I won the awards in the second half, but me and Ian decided to leave as I wasn't feeling to good... and I'm incredibly happy with the decision to leave because a few hours ago I gave birth mine and Ian's little baby. I would like to thank each and everyone of you for the support you have given me and also hope for the privacy of my family for awhile. Thank youX
---
I didn't want to share any details of the baby just yet. I didn't even include the gender just yet. I then placed down my phone.
"What are we naming our little boy then?" I asked Ian. We had plenty of ideas, but never made one definite. We then sat a chatted for while and then we finally came up with the name. There then was a knock at the door and Lucy walked in.
"How do you look this stunning when you've just had a baby?" Lucy asked me with a grin. She then walked over and hugged me.
"I don't look stunning, but thanks hun" I said smiling and hugging back.
"Hey, Ian" she said hugging him.
"It's good to see you" Ian replied hugging her back.
"Where's the little man?" She then asked.
"In his crib" I replied. She then walked over.
"Oh my gosh, he's adorable" she said. "Can I hold him" she then asked.
"Yeah of course" I replied. She then lifted him out of his crib and came and sat down.
"Aw he's cute" she said.
"Aw thank you" I replied.
"What's the little guy name then?" She asked me.
"You wanna tell her Ian?" I asked him.
"Introducing Lucas Harding" he said with a smile.
"Aw that's such a cute name" she then said...