Chapter 10

+6 Months

I woke up finally feeling better after the past 2 weeks I was feeling nauseous and was being sick. It was the first day where I didn't feel nauseous. I had the doctors round, but they didn't really say much. I woke up with a text from Ian.
---
From: Ian
Ring me when your awake xx
---
I then rang him still laid in bed.
---
"Morning" he said down the phone.
"Morning. What's up?" I then asked.
"I just wanted to check you were feeling better?" He questioned me.
"Yeah, much better. Thankfully. First morning I don't feel nauseous" I replied.
"Well that's good then. Hey babe, I'll ring you back later. They want me on set" he replied.
"Yeah, ok. Love you" I replied.
"Love you too" he said just after ending the call.
---
I got up out of bed and walked downstairs. I made myself something healthy for breakfast and had a glass of orange juice. I then walked upstairs and had a shower. I got out and put on my robe and began to blow dry my hair. Afterwards, I curled it a little at the ends and put on some makeup. I then finally got dressed.
I was still feeling a bit different, and I had an idea of what was up, but I wasn't sure. I haven't even said anything to Ian about it.. I then decided to ring Ian, again..
---
"Hey" he said answering the phone.
"Hey, honey" I replied.
"Are you alright?" He asked.
"You know how I haven't been feeling well these past couple of weeks" I said.
"Yeah.." He replied slowly.
"I just have this feeling" I said.
"What feeling?" He asked.
"Are you with anyone?" I questioned him.
"Yeah, the cast. Why?" He asked.
"They can't hear me though, can they?" I asked.
"No.. But your starting to worry me now" he replied.
"Alright ok. I think I might be pregnant!" I replied. There then was a pause.
"What do you mean think?" He asked.
"Well I haven't taken a test yet. This explains the sickness and plus I've missed my period, and it's not like I'm on the pill or anything [as it didn't agree with me, it just makes me more sick]" I then said.
"Ok. Well take the test" he replied really quietly as he didn't want anyone to hear.
"I want to take it with you here" I replied.
"That's fine. Do you wanna come over to the set?" He asked.
"Yeah, ok. I'll come now" I replied.
"Ok, you have got the stuff to see right?" He asked.
"Yeah" I replied.
"Ok, I'll see you soon. Love you" he replied.
"Love you too" I replied and then ended the call.
---
I walked downstairs and got in my car. I then drove to the Warner bros studio. I parked up and got out and walked to the set of 'pretty little liars'. I then saw Ian and walked over to him.
"Hey, babe" he said as I walked over to him. I then hugged and kissed him.
"Hey" I replied. I then said hi to the rest of the cast. I've became close to the cast as I've been to the set a lot of times, but I came closest to Lucy. "Shall we go to your dressing room then, Ian?" I asked.
"Oh yeah" he replied. We both then walked to Ian's dressing room.
"Shall I go take the test then?" I asked.
"Yeah" he replied. I then walked into his bathroom and took the test . I then walked back out. "So..?" He questioned.
"We have to wait 2 minutes" I replied. "What happens if I am pregnant?" I asked.
"It would be great, right?" He questioned smiling.
"Yeah. I guess it would" I replied smiling back. The two minutes passed, what seemed like forever...
"So..?" He then asked. I then took a look at the test.
"Positive" I replied. A big grin the went onto Ian's face and picked me up and swing me round. He then put me down and have me the biggest kiss.
"I guess your pleased" I replied smiling back.
"Yeah" he replied smiling laying his hand on my stomach. There then was a knock on the door. "Come in" Ian shouted. The door then opened and in walked Lucy.
"What are you guys all happy about?" She questioned.
"Oh, um. Nothing" I replied.
"Alright. Ok. Well um.. We need you on set" She then said.
"Yeah, ok. I'll be right there" he replied. She then left and closed the door behind. "This is the start of our future then" Ian said.
"Yeah" I replied smiling. We both then walked out together and I watched him do his thing.