Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning and put in my robe. I then tied my hair up into a messy bun like I usually do and then walked downstairs. I got out some bacon, eggs, sausages, tomatoes and some bread and began making breakfast. Ian then walked down.
"Somethings smells nice" he said.
"I'm cooking is a good old English breakfast" I replied.
"You know how your from England you don't have an English accent" he replied.
"Well I have lived here for 10 years" I replied. I finally finished cooking our breakfast and then plaited it up. I then took a picture of it and posted it on Instagram.
---
*Instagram*
Caption: Breakfast is served...
---
I then handed Ian his breakfast and we sat down on my breakfast bar and we ate it up.
"So are you filming today?" I asked Ian.
"Yeah, but later on" he replied. "So what are your plans today?" He asked me.
"Well i have an interview on Ellen today" I replied.
"Ah, nice" he replied.
"Are you on Ellen a lot?" He questioned.
"Yeah. Me and Ellen are close friends and I love going on" I replied. I then picked up my phone. "It looks like the paps have all the pictures from our date last night" I replied showing him. I then went though some more articles and there were so many, not just from last night, but also stuff about the party after the teen choice on us.
"Oh yeah" he replied. I placed the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and then I walked upstairs and had a shower. I then got out and did my hair and makeup and then finally got dressed. I then walked back downstairs and Ian was sat watching some tv.
"I'm going to get going now" Ian said standing up.
"Ok" I replied.
"Thanks again for last night, I'll text you later" he replied. He then hugged and kissed me on the cheek and left.. I then walked out and got into my car. I had my security follow behind me. I always have them follow behind me whenever I go out. I then drove to the Warner bros studio. They let me through and I parked up. I then walked into the studio with my security following behind me. I then walked to the set where they filmed Ellen. They showed me to my dressing room and I walked in and out all my stuff down. It was them time to go on. I walked out my dressing room and walked to where I needed to be.
"And know introducing one of my favourite people, Emily Stone" Emily said. I then walked out and the crowed went crazy. They were screaming and cheering. I walked over to Ellen and hugged and kissed her on the cheek and then took a seat.
"Welcome back. It's great to have you again" Ellen said.
"Thank you. I love it here" I replied. We then got on with the interview talking about random stuff. The topic then changed to me and Ian?!
"So here's been a lot of press on you and Ian Harding" Ellen then said.
"Yeah there has" I replied smiling.
"So what's going on..? " Ellen then questioned.
"Nothing's going on" I replied.
"You guys were snapped last night eating out together" Ellen then said.
"Yeah, we were, but me and Ian literally on just met at the teen choice awards that's 3 days ago. We do get on really well and he's an amazing guy, but nothing's happened" I replied smiling.
"Ah ok.." Ellen replied. We then gradually moved of that topic and onto some other stuff.. The interview was shortly over and i then walked off stage. I walked backstage and grabbed my stuff. I then said bye to everyone and then walked out, and drove home.