Chapter 18

+2 Months

Today I have an interview on Ellen again. I've always loved Ellen, so that's why I go on the show so many times.
I woke up and Ian wasn't there as he is filming. I got up out of bed and put on my robe. I then walked downstairs and made my self some breakfast and ate. I then placed the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and walked back upstairs. I had a shower and washed my hair. I got out and blow dried my hair and curled it. I then got dressed and did my makeup. I then walked downstairs and still had plenty of time before I had to leave, so I decided to read through a bunch of work emails and do work related stuff. Afterwards, it was time to leave. I got into my car and drove to the studio. I parked up and walked straight into the studio and walked over to the Ellen set. The people that worked there showed me to my dressing room and I went in for hair and makeup. I then walked back into my dressing room and just sat a chilled for a bit. Shortly after, it was time for me to go on.
"Welcome a wonderful friend of mine, Emily Stone" Ellen shouted out and I walked out onto the stage. The crowed we cheering and clapping as i walked out. I walked over to Ellen and gave her a kiss on the cheek and hugged her. "Wow, look at you" She said placing her hand on my stomach. I then took a seat. "You look amazing" She said.
"Aw, thank you" I replied smiling.
"How long have you got left?" She asked me.
"8 weeks" I replied placing my hand upon my stomach.
"Well you look amazing" She replied. "I bet you and Ian are excited?" She questioned.
"Yeah we are so excited. We've probably brought a little too much stuff, but oh well. It's better to have too much than not enough" I replied. "And then everyone is sending us so adorable clothes and shoes. It's great" I then said.
"Yeah, i bet it is" She replied. "So what are you going to do when the baby comes, with your career?" She asked me.
"Well me and Ian have spoken about this and well I'm going to take a year or two off my music to spend time with the baby. I mean I've been doing music for 7-8 years now, I feel like this is a good time for a break" I replied.
"Yeah of course. I bet all your fans understand everything" She replied.
"Yeah, they do. They are amazing" I began to say. "But next month I do have my album coming out. I've been working on it just under a year and thought it would be a good idea to bring it out just before the baby comes" I replied.
"I've heard some of it and it's seriously amazing" She said.
"Aw thank you" I replied. "I put a lot of effort into this album as my next album won't be coming out for few years so i wanted this to be good" I replied.
"And it is" She replied. "So a lot of people have asked, if you are going to be private the baby?" She asked me.
"Yeah" I replied. "We are going to keep it awhile before sharing first pictures of the baby, because we both see this as something that doesn't need to be out there yet. We both want to spend time with the baby without the baby being center of attention and always in the press" I said.
"Everyone understands that. What about the name and gender of the baby when he or she comes?" She asked me.
"I'm not too sure, but we probably wont share that for a day or two or we might share it straight away, I'm not too sure" I replied. "Even when we share the first picture we aren't going to be sharing a lot of pictures, we will still want to keep it private, I guess" I replied. The interview then carried on with a few other questions and it was finally over..