Chapter 3

I soon arrived home. The security guards then opened the private gates and I drove up my street to my house. I then had my security open the gates for my house and I then drove up my drive way. I then got out the car and went inside. I then walked through my house and opened the back doors and it was all decorated and ready for the 'party'. The party was actually a garden party. I had wrote all the names at the front gates and then also my gates of the people that were invited. I had all my security guards patrolling the area and there was also a few in the actual party all able to communicate with me at anytime.
People then began showing up. There was people carrying around drinks and foods. There was also a buffet going on and music playing loudly. I grabbed a glass of champagne and one of my security guards approached me.
"Miss Stone" he said.
"Yeah, Andrew?" I questioned.
"A man called Ian Harding is asking for you" he replied.
"Okay. Thank you. Where is he?" I asked. He then pointed to where Ian was and he was holding a glass of champagne standing around. I then walked over to him.
"Hey, Ian" I said. I then hugged him.
"Hey. Wow, this place is gorgeous" he replied.
"Aw, thank you" I replied. "Do you want me to show you around?" I questioned.
"Yeah, of course" he replied. We then walked inside where nobody was and it was quite. "So you had this place built them?" He asked.
"Yep. I designed this place, everything was chosen by me and I just payed them to build it" I relied smiling.
"When was it finished being built?" He asked.
"3 weeks ago. It took about year and half to build" I replied.
"It's really nice, and big" he said. "Is it only you living here?" He added.
"Yep. Just me, but I wanted this house to be my future you know" I said.
"Yeah.." He replied. I then showed him around a few rooms and we then walked back downstairs.
"Ok. Now this is one of my favourite rooms" I said. I then handed my glass of champagne to Ian and grabbed the handles of the double doors and pushed them forward.
"Wow" he said as we walked into the pool room.
"I have two pools, one in and on out, and two hot tubs" I replied. I then took off my shoes and then ran and jumped into the pool.
"What! You've just ruined that very expensive dress" he said laughing.
"Oh well. I was only ever gonna wear it once" I replied laughing. "So are you coming in?" I asked.
"Screw it" he said smiling. He then placed down the glasses of champagne and took off shoes and ran and jumped in
"Woohoo" I said. He then handed me my glass of champagne.
"Has anyone ever told you that your crazy" he replied laughing.
"Many" I replied smiling.
"I mean your throwing a party and your here in this pool with me" he replied.
"I guess I am. Plus I'm a bit tipsy" i replied.
"So am I" he replied laughing. We then poured another glass and began chatting.
"Ok. Let's get out of here now" I said. We both then climbed out. I grabbed us both a towel and we walked out and I closed the door behind.
"Do you want me to send somebody out to get you some new clothes?" I said.
"You don't have to do that" he replied.
"Come on. I was the one who said lets jump in the pool and I don't have any spare clothes for you" I said. I then called on of my security guards over.
"Yes Miss Stone" he said.
"I need you to go and grab Ian some new clothes" I said.
"Of corse, Miss Stone" he replied. He then walked off.
"They call you Miss Stone?" Ian questioned laughing.
"Yeah. I don't know why. I told them they can call me Emily, but they prefer to call me Miss Stone" I replied.
"Ah" he replied.
"Come on. Let's go upstairs. I have a robe you can use until they get back, so your not walking around in soaking wet clothes" I replied. We both then walked upstairs wrapped in our towels. I then handed Ian a towel and he walked into one of the bathrooms. I then went into my wardrobe and picked out another outfit. I then brushed my hair and put it up into a messy bun. I then wiped off the rest of my makeup and walked back into my room and Ian was there.
"Thanks for the robe" he said.
"No problem. Where are your wet clothes?" I asked.
"Here" he said holding them.
"Ok. I'll shove them in the wash for you" I replied.
"You don't have to do that either" he replied.
"Well I am" I replied. I took off them off him and walked downstairs into the laundry room and put them in. I then walked back upstairs. I then opened the doors to my balcony looking over my backyard. We both then walked out. It was nearly midnight and everyone was still partying.
"Everyone still partying" Ian said.
"Yeah" I replied.
"So, when exactly is this party over?" He questioned.
"Um.. I'm not quite sure..." I replied. There then was a knock at my bedroom door.
"Come in" I shouted. In walked Andrew my security guard. He handed me the clothes.
"Thank you" I replied. He then walked out.
"Thanks. Do you want some money?" He questioned.
"Nope. Now go and get ready" I replied. He then walked into my bathroom and got ready.
"Thanks" he said. We both then sat down on my balcony and had someone bring us some more champagne. I took a picture of our glasses over looking the backyard with everyone partying.
---
*Instagram*
Caption: Party+Champagne= <3
Tagged: @Ianmharding
---
We drank a few more glasses and the party soon began to die down around 2am.
"I better be heading off" Ian said.
"Yeah. Ok. I'm just glad everyone else has gone now" I replied. He laughed. We both then walked downstairs.
"Ok. See you soon" I replied and hugged him.
"Yeah, we should meet up again" he replied and hugged me back. He then walked out and got in the car waiting for him and I waved goodbye as the car drove off...