Chapter 8

The next morning I woke up in bed next to Ian. I then got out of bed and put on my robe.
"Morning" Ian said sitting up.
"Morning" I replied walking over to him and he kissed me. We both then walked downstairs and had some breakfast. "So, what are you doing today?" I asked.
"Nothing. I'm not filming anything today" he replied.
"Ok. Do you wanna head to the mall later grab lunch?"
"Yeah ok, but I'll need to head home first to get dressed" he replied.
"Yeah, ok" I replied. We had our breakfast and sat and watched tv for awhile.
"I'll go and get dressed and I'll come back" Ian said.
"Ok" I replied. We both then got up and I walked to the door with Ian. "See you in a bit" I said. I then kissed him and he walked out. I walked upstairs and had a shower. I then did my hair and makeup and finally got dressed. I walked downstairs and there was knock at my door. I answered it and it was Ian.
"Hey" i said. "You ready to go?" I asked.
"Yes" he replied.
"Great" I replied. We got into Ian's car and he drove us to the mall. I had my security follow us behind in a different car. We arrived and Ian parked. We then got out and walked into the mall. We walked in and people were taking pictures of us, approaching us.
"There's so many people today" I said to Ian.
"Yeah.." He replied. He then grabbed hand and we began walking around holding hands. Loads of people then began taking pictures as we haven't said anything about our relationship. We went around a few shops and I brought a few things. We then stopped for some lunch. Our food soon came out. I then took a picture of Ian with his food and he was smiling.
---
*Instagram*
Caption: Lunch Date <3
Tagged: @Ianmharding
---
We soon finished our lunch. We then decided to the movies and watch a film. We payed for the tickets and then walked in. We took a seat and either side of us were a security guard... We watched the movie and then decided it was time to go home. We got into Ian's car and drove back to my house.
---
Sorry it's a short chapter! Hope you are enjoying it! :)