Chapter 7

+3 Weeks
Me and Ian have been spending a lot of time together these past few weeks. We've been going out for meals, hanging out at each other's places. There is a lot of press on us. Everyone is questioning if we are dating or not?! To be honest I don't really know what's going. I mean we haven't even kissed.. We both like each other, I don't know what's going on, but today, Ian is coming over for some food.
I walked upstairs and had a shower. I then did my hair and makeup and then got dressed. I walked downstairs and there was a knock at my door. I then walked over and answered it. It was Ian.
"Hey" I said hugging him.
"You alright" He replied hugging me back.
"Yeah, I'm great" I replied. We then walked over into my living room and sat down. "You wanna a drink?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure" He replied.
"The usual?" I asked. He then smiled at me. I walked over to wine fridge and grabbed a bottle of champagne and two glasses and then walked back into the room. I took a seat next to Ian and he opened the bottle and poured it in the glasses. We then got chatting and watched a movie. We were chatting and then my phone went off. I looked at my phone and it was my agent.
"I've just got to take this" I then said. I then answered the phone.
---
"Hey, Sandra. What's up?" I asked.
"Hey, Em. I'm sorry, but I ringing up with news" She replied.
"Ok..." I said taking a long breath. "What is it?" I then asked.
"Jackson has been let out early" She then said.
"You what! He was suppose to have another 6 months.." I replied.
"He got let out for good behaviour apparently.." She replied.
"Ok.. Thanks, Sandra" I replied and tear began to go down my eye.
"Don't worry though. If he comes anywhere near you he goes straight back to jail, plus you have your security" she replied.
"Yeah, ok. Thanks" i replied. I then ended the call.
---
I then looked at Ian.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked.
"That was my agent, Sandra. She was telling me Jackson got let out prison early.." I replied.
"Wait. What! Your ex Jackson?" He asked.
"Yeah.." I replied. Ok so Jackson is my ex boyfriend. We date for 4 years, but he got sent to prison 1 and 1/2 years ago. He was suppose to serve 2 years.. Basically he was abusive to me, but I never told anyone. The abuse started 3 years into our relationship, but finally I told someone and he got sent down for it. That's why I've been to scared to date. I haven't dated anyone since, but I do really like Ian..
"Why has been let out early?" Ian then asked.
"Good behaviour, apparently.." I replied.
"You what! Really! He should stay in there" He replied.
"I know... I've been to scared to date anyone since him.. What happens if he comes back?" I then asked.
"He won't trust me. You've got me" He replied smiling at me and hugging me. We then laid on the sofa together.
"Thanks" I replied looking up to him. I then kissed him and he kissed me back. He then looked down at me and smiled and I smiled back.
"Do you know how long I wanted you to kiss me" I replied smiling and kissed him again. We then laid together snuggling and finished watching the film...