Chapter 9

+3 months
---
Me and Ian are still together and things are doing great. He's actually moved in with me. There has been so much press about me and Ian. Everyone is loving our relationship.
After waking up, I began to make some breakfast and Ian walked downstairs.
"Morning" I said and he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.
"Are you at the studio again?" Ian then questioned me.
"Yeah. Just got to record my last two singles then the album will be ready" I replied.
"That's good. When you leaving?" He asked.
"Around an hour or so" I replied. I then began eating my breakfast and so did, Ian. I then walked upstairs and began to get ready. I had a shower, got dressed and did my hair and makeup. I then walked back downstairs.
"Ok, I better be off" I replied.
"Ok. Well I don't have to leave for another hour" he replied.
"Ok, I'll see you afterwards" I replied. I then kissed him and walked out and got into my car and began to drive to the studio.
-
*Ian's P.O.V*
After Emily had left I finished getting ready to leave. The buzzer on the door was then going off. I walked downstairs and and answered it.
"Hello" I said down the monitor.
"Mr Harding" the guy at the guy said. "We have it under control, but just informing you that Jackson is at the front gate" the security guard said.
"Jackson? As in, Emily's ex?" I questioned.
"Yes, sir" he replied.
"Have you called be police?" I asked.
"No, not yet" he said.
"Ok. Well I'll call them then" I replied. I then walked outside and called the police. They were on there way. I got into my car and drove to the gate.
"What are your doing sir? Jackson has still not left?" The security guard said.
"I want to go and talk to him" I said.
"Well if you are. We will come with you" he replied. Two of security got in the back of the car and I drove down to the front gate. I parked before the gate [so Jackson doesn't try to come inside] and we got out. We walked out to where Jackson was and there was more security guards surrounding him. I then noticed and few paparazzi.
"What are you doing here?" I yelled to Jackson.
"Ah, the new boyfriend. Right" he said.
"What does it have to do with you. Why are you here?" I asked.
"I wanna see Emily. I need to speak to her" he said.
"Well your not. Why would I ever let you go anywhere near you after what you did to her!" I yelled back.
"You better lower you voice mate. Without them security your not hard" he said.
"What, and you think you are beating women?" I asked.
"I wouldn't say that again if I was you" he then said tensing up. I could tell he was getting angry.
"Well it's true. You got let off easy with your sentence and you decided to come here to see the women you abused for years" I said. He then moved towards me. "I wouldn't lay a finger on me if I was you" I then said smiling. He then tensed his fist and throw it towards my face, but I quickly stepped back, and the security grabbed his arm and put him to he floor. The police then soon arrived and escorted him to the car. A police man them approached me.
"Don't worry. He won't be back" he said.
"Is he going back?" I asked.
"Yeah. He broke his probation, plus he's came close to Emily's home. He will be gone for a while" he said. I then shuck his hand.
"Thank you" I replied. He then walked off and thanked the security guards. I checked my watch and I was late for work. I quickly jumped into my car and drove to the Warner bros studios. I parked up and walked to the set.
"I'm so sorry I'm late. I've been dealing with stuff back at home" I said to the director. I then walked over to where the cast was.
"Why are you late?" Lucy asked me.
"Emily's ex, Jackson turned up" I replied.
"What! Was Emily home?" She asked.
"No, she's at the studio finishing her album, but he's off to spend more time behind bars" I replied.
"Well that's good" she replied.
-
*Emily's P.O.V*
Finally after many hours in the studio it was time to go home. I picked up my phone and went on Instagram and began looking at my comments as I walked out. It was really strange. They all read 'So happy you have Ian to look after you', 'well done to Ian. Finally, a man sticking up for you'. I then went on Twitter and 'Ian Harding' was trending. I clicked on it and there was many videos and photos of what happened. I got in my car and immediately rang Ian.
---
"Hey, babe" he said.
"Hey, what happened earlier?" I asked.
"Ah, you've seen the articles" he replied.
"Um.. Yeah. It's all over the Internet" I said.
"Jackson turned up. I wanted to talk to him, to see why he's so evil. Can I just say, prison hasn't changed him, he got arrested.. Again!" He replied.
"Really.." I replied.
"Yeah, we'll talk more when I get home. I'll be back soon" he then said.
"Alright ok. Love you" I replied.
"Love you too" he then said. I then ended the call
---
I then drove home. I arrived and parked up on my drive way. I then got out and walked inside..
A few hours later, Ian arrived. I walked over to him and hugged and kissed him.
"You alright" he replied smiling.
"Yeah" I replied. We walked over to the living room area and sat down. "You didn't have to do that today" I said.
"Why? The way he treated you he should be locked up forever" he replied.
"Yeah. I'm so grateful that your in my life" I replied.
"Well I'm not going anywhere. Now, he's going to be locked up for a very long time" he said.
"Thank you" I replied and kissed him.