Chapter 15: Feelin the Love

-Cole-

    After a pitiful plane ride, we finally arrived in Austin. I had fallen asleep most of the trip anyway, so it wasn't like I had missed anything important. Seeing Madi coo over Dalton and kiss him and what not broke my heart in two. I just wanted him for myself. No one else. Will tapped me once Texas was under our feet. "We're here, Colton can be reunited again," Will smirked under his breath.

    I bolted upright and pretended to not get that excited. "Okay..." I winked at Will with much excitement. It was really stupid, but I missed feeling the warmth of Dalton and hugging him, kissing him, petting him, loving him...

    "EARTH TO COLE!" Dalton yelled. I snapped out of my daydream and looked at him sheepishly. He stuck his tounge out in return. I grabbed my bag and left the plane with the rest of IM5. Will made sure to stand in between Dalton and me just so that we couldn't get attracted to each other. Luckily Cass was attracted to me again and wouldn't stop hugging me. It honestly hurt to fake love someone, but I couldn't help it. No one was to ever find out...

    Once we got to the hotel, Eben faced all of us at the hotel lobby. "Okay, Will, Dana, and Gabe will all share a room. Umm... Madi and Cole and Dalton will share a room as well. Cass will stay with me."

    I pretended to be sad but threw a sexy glare at Dalton. He caught it and turned as bright as a tomato. I then cleared my throat and pretended to be disappointed. "Why isn't my Cass staying with me?" I fake pouted.

    Eben stared down at his shoes while Cass immediately spat, "I have to help him with um... Some songs."

    "Okay..." I was not convinced. But Cass was obsessed with me. I was slightly confused and a little hurt. I of course wanted to be with Dalton, but I still wouldn't be alone with him due to Madi. Why is this so complicated...

"Anyway," Eben then rapidly changed the subject. "We are all taking a fancy limo to Mohawk Austin. It is some fancy venue. Tonight you guys are only performing Me and This Girl due to our short time span. We come back to the hotel after, sleep, and then travel back to LA bright and early. Just drop your crap off at the room and then come back here. The limo is going to be here any moment from now."

We all nodded and ran up to our rooms. Dalton, Madi and I all shared Room 203. I offered to throw the crap into the room. Once they handed me their stuff, I turned away to put it away. When I turned back around, just to get one more look at my Dalton, I saw him ruffling Madi's hair. Envy stabbed me and I turned away quickly. But I knew he was doing the right thing...

After the adventure to the room, I ran back down to find Dalton and Madi making out on the couch (wonderful). To mess with Dalton, I went behind Cass and grabbed her waist when she wasn't expecting it. She grinned as I kissed her with deep passion. I could tell that Dalton was looking. Jealously flooded his face and he sighed impatiently, kissing Madi a little harder. In return, I slapped Cass' ass and she screamed in delight. Dalton coughed, stammered something, and stormed away. I laughed softly.  I loved messing with that kid.

The limo was lit. There were lights all around the sides, and all seats faced each other.  Lights surrounded the entire car and there was a mini disco that shot out bright, colorful lights. There were also fancy cupholders and there was a fridge on the floor! Will got extremely excited and ate all of the food perched in the refrigerator. I grabbed a Sprite while Dalton grabbed a Coke. I grinned at his choice.

I sat next to Cass, and Madi and Dalton faced opposite of us. Eben sat next to Cass and started to talk to her about some things. I caught her smiling and giggly at a few things he said, which gave me horrible thoughts, but I pushed them to the side. As  the limo drove away, Madi played with her phone while the guys got into a conversation about the performance tonight. Dalton played with his hands nervously and I awkwardly stared out the black window. Suddenly, I snapped my head to Dalton and winked flirtatiously at him.