chapter five

[a//n: GUYS I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE. ALSO I'M SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE SHORTER THEN ALL THE OTHERS, I'VE BEEN SUPER BUSY AND TIRED, AND I'VE SORT OF HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR THIS STORY BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! :3]

There were three choices of a location for the Maniax to take their swing at.

After the decision was made, it was set in stone that the gang of misfits would be orchestrating a robbery at the docks.

Though this wasn't much of Curtis' choice she let Jerome take it over, as he seemed to be over powering and pushy anyways.

Though it may have not seemed like it, she was the same way, only she didn't want to deal with anything right now, and with the games she'd started playing with him last night, her note, she decided this would be best, wouldn't want anyone getting suspicious now would we?

Everything about this was brilliant, Galavan had set this up flawlessly, so much that it took very little effort from the Maniax.

It wasn't long before they arrived at the bank. As a smile etched onto Curtis' face.

No, you haven't seen her savage or insane side yet, she was relentless.

"Come on boys~" Curt cheered, motioning Barbara to come with her. As the rest goes as followed. "Make sure you don't forget our shit either," she mentioned, glancing back then forward again. Barbara handed her a gun. A machine gun, assault weapon. AR-15. It was a beauty, and it did wonders when shooting at people.

Then a knife, maybe the little old fashioned way to go, but Curtis loved a good blood bath.

"Alright," Curt looked around, everyone had weapons, they stood near the back of the building. "Let's move," Curt says. Beginning to walk towards a door back there.

She heard footsteps behind her, glanced aside, Jerome.

A shit eating grin appeared on her face,"Hiya," she whispered.

He tapped her shoulder,"Listen up, Miss Curtis," he stopped, pulling her aside from the rest of the group.

"I thought I was the leader," Jerome groaned.

"Look boy," Curtis poked his chest, pushing him back,"Didn't you listen, to Gallavan? Orders are taken from me, I'm in charge here, and even when I'm not with you, I'm in charge. So calm your sorry ass down, circus boy. I could kill you in a snap."

"He wouldn't, Gallavan needs me, Curt." Jerome smirked,"and I have a feeling you do to," he winked, his dark humor was impeccable. "So listen-"

"Maybe your right, Jerome," she smiled widely,"But that's not gonna stop me from doing things that are fun, and nothing is gonna stop me from getting what I want," she eyed him up and down,"Okay, mama's boy?"

Curt winked back at him, and Jerome raised a brow. "Your to stubborn for your own good, but I like it," Jerome said quietly, as Curtis pushed passed him and walked toward the others.

* * * *

The whole thing happened so fast, the robbery. But it was sooooo easy, to the Maniax, that is.

Jerome was currently ordering around everyone, lying the dead bodies with red spray paint that spelled out 'Maniax' form a roof top.

"Perfect," Jerome grinned, befote laughing evilly.

Curtis glanced over the rooftop to look st their masterpiece, she loved it, but that didn't mean she'd admit it. "I could've done better," she scoffed, winking at Jerome as she walked away.

"I'd like to see if you could, Miss Curtis," Jerome snapped back, following her.

She ignored him, gesturing for the gang to follow,"Shall we, everyone?" She let everyone go ahead, as her and Jerome walked behind the pack.

Jerome grabbed her wrist once they were a good distance away from the group and pinned her against the wall.

"Look at me," he whispered, it was more of like that pissed of yell within a whsiper. "You think you can just step in and run the show don't you?" He grinned, shaking his head, as he pulled out a pocket knife and stuck it underneath her neck,"Well here's the deal, Curtis," he sighed, biting his lip,"I'm the leader, and your not going to tell me otherwise, I don't care what Gallavan says," he smirked, putting the knife away,"I also don't care, what you say, because you know what? I know it was you that left that stupid ass note for me, I'm not stupid," Jerome chuckled,"But I'm not blind either, I know what I want when it see it, so, your mine now, got it?"

Curtis smirked like a mad woman,"I don't really agree with all your rules, J, but if it means your agreeing to be with me, I'm in," she chuckled, licking her lips.

"Then shut your mouth and listen to me," he grinned,"and make sure you keep writing those silly love notes," he paused, beginning to walk again,"It's cute," he chuckled darkly.

But all Curtis could do was grin, following him as she snatched up his hand.

She got what she wanted.