Chapter 37

It was time for my solo. I was so nervous because now I was standing all alone on the big stage. I had to do it right! I even had to sing it in a perfect way. More perfect than I did on other times. Only because it was for Aline. And for the fans of course. But more because of Aline this time. I took a deep breath and started my little speech before the song. "I don't need a lot of words for this. I just want to dedicate the next song to my wonderful fiancee. Thank you for being there for me! Thanks for everything! You know I love you, Aline! And I always will! No one can change that!"

Aline's POV

I didn't expect this. I was really surprised. And I knew about whom he was talking. "No one can change it!" I thought satisfied. I was a hundred percent sure about that now. Gianluca blew me a kiss again. He was so sweet. He broke the record for the most sweetness already a long time ago but now he really blew my mind. My heart pounded faster and faster. This was really for me! It was different than just knowing every song he sings is actually for me, if it were love songs of course. Now he really said it to the whole audience. He never did that before!

The music started and I immediately recognized it. It was 'Io che amo solo te'*. I wanted to hug him so badly, but of course I had to wait untill the show was over. The show was even better than the first one I saw of Il Volo. This one had even more meaning to me. Seeing how many people supported him made my heart melt. And seeing how much the boys loved each other, made me just cry. But the most important thing was that he stood there again. His arm almost totally healed and his memories came back day by day. Suddenly he stood up from his stool on stage and walked in my direction. He jumped of stage and walked straight towards me. I didn't expect that when he said he was going to dedicate the song to me. I didn't mind of course. Now I could hug him sooner than I had hoped. I felt a bit shy because everyone was watching. I even felt sorry for all the girls who wished the song was for them. But right on time, I realized it was especially for me and I had to enjoy it before it was all over.

*Warning: This video is not for sensitive viewers**
**If you were too curious and watched the video and it turns out you're emotionally not strong enough to watch it, just imagine it's Aline De Smedt.***
***If the previous thing is still very difficult, just imagine you're the girl in the video!****
****If you're still crying...it's okay, I understand :P

20 minutes later

The show was almost over. I didn't want it to end. It was such a nice evening. The girls next to me enjoyed it as much as I did. They sang along with the songs. They applauded for them so loud that my ears hurt and they seemed to be very nice girls too. After Gianluca came to me, the curly haired girl smiled to me like I was her friend and she was very happy for me. So I thought it was time to do something for her. Gianluca stood on our side of the stage. They sang ''O sole mio'. Gianluca smiled to me and I thought it was time to give him a hint. I pointed to the girl next to me, not very notable so she wouldn't see it. Gianluca smiled and nodded his head quickly. He understood it. Now we only had to hope she would stay a while. Otherwise we couldn't help Ignazio to get a girlfriend. I normally wasn't the 'help a friend to find a girlfriend'-type, but this time I really wanted to help Ignazio.

After they sang 'Grande Amore', the show really ended. I wanted to run to Gianluca but I also wanted to keep an eye on the girl next to me. She couldn't go away. We needed her to make our friend happy. I really hoped Ignazio was her favourite. But I thought it was like that because I heard them talk and even though I couldn't understand the sentences, I sometimes heard them say his name. I listened carefully to what else they had to say. I was not sure but suddenly I thought they were talking about a meet and greet. I actually was quite sure so I quickly went to the backstage to see Gianluca before they had the meet and greets.