chapter 5 - performing together?

"Hey Tara, maybe you should wake up now...Tara!Tara?," someone whispered into your ear.

"Oh my god Sindy, you need to stop..." you said.

"But wait? It's a guy's voice?? Where am I? Who is that guy? Oh my god Think. Tara kwon. Think," you thought to yourself in your mind as you continue to keep your eyes closed, pretending you were still asleep.

"But I'm Han bin," said Han Bin.

"Oh shit" you thought. You had totally forgotten that you had volunteered to help Hanbin with his song's lyrics and pull an all nighter with him in the studio last night.

You opened your eyes slowly because you were embarrassed and Han bin was looking at you with his face real close to yours.

"Hey I'm awake already. Maybe umm you should .." You said to Han bin awkwardly.

"Ohh yeah,Sorry" he said.
"We both fell asleep last night but we managed to produce some amazing lyrics, I guess we were too tired yesterday," Han bin said while smiling awkwardly.

"Really? Yeah I guess so,"you answered coldly.

The room was filled with awkwardness and the last thing you want to do is to not stay in that room with Kim Han bin. You checked your phone and it's almost 8.00am.

"Hey I...I still have classes to attend with Sindy. I have to go, see you next time! As for the lyrics, just text me whenever you are free. We can meet up and write the lyrics together again," you said as you stood up and put all your belongings into your bag.

"But what's your phone number?"  Han bin asked.

"You can just get it from Bobby. Bye!" You said as you waved to Hanbin and rushed to the practice room to meet Sindy.

————
"What took you so long?" Sindy asked with an annoyed face.

"Sorry!" You said as you ran to Sindy and gave her a big hug, hoping she could forgive you.

"And you didn't come back to our apartment last night too. Where were you?!" Sindy said, raising her voice.

"I stayed back to help Han bin with his song's lyrics yesterday but we both fell asleep in the studio. Sorry, it won't happen again," you answered.

"Wow, that escalated fast. I'll forgive you this time since you are really working hard for our plan," Sindy said.

wow the plan? You were so focused on helping Han bin on the lyrics yesterday that you had completely forgot about the plan.

"Thanks, hahah" you fake laughed.
"Where is our teacher? I thought our lesson starts at 8am? It's 8.15am already?" You said.

"Oh I forgot to tell you. She texted us today that our lesson is cancelled today  because YG want to talk to us," Sindy explained.

After hearing what Sindy said, you started to panic because it was such a sudden announcement. Like what do YG want? Is it about your debut plan? Or is he going to put you two through some survival show like how he did to ikon and winner.

Just then, YG came into the room with two  other staffs and Sindy and you quickly stood up to greet them.

"Alright girls. You must be very curious why am I here," YG said.

Sindy and you nodded.

"Well, if you girls remember. Our b.i Shi said before that you girls are pretty much good in everything but lack in experiences for performing. So, this is why I came here today to ask you two to take part in one of the performances for our YG concert in Japan next month," YG said, smiling.