Chapter 16- Addition

"Girls, please get ready. CEO Yang can be here anytime soon,"

"ha! They told us this the 5th time already! Look, he's 20 minutes late," said Sindy as she took a look at her watch. Just then, CEO Yang and the other PDs nim finally came in.

"Oh, annyeonghaseayo," said You and Sindy as you two quickly stood up and greeted them.

"Oh! Isn't that Hanna?" And who are those girls? " Sindy whispered to you.

"Right,what is Hanna doing here? And who are those two girls... they look familiar," You wondered.

"Hmm, how have you girls been? Good? That show you two put up in Japan with ikon and black pink was amazing, good job!" CEO Yang said.

"wow,a compliment," you thought. Sindy and you then exchanged a "wow" look at each other at the same time.

However, you couldn't help but noticed how uncomfortable Hanna and the other two girls were. They were standing behind CEO Yang,looking tense. Hanna's hands were shaking for no reason and she was clearly trying very hard to avoid eye contact with you and Sindy.

"As you all know, today was initially your monthly evaluation.However, something came up and we have to make it clear to you two,"he announced, looking serious.

"Uri Hanna-shi, Sua-Shi and Nina-Shi here will be joining you two as a group from now on," CEO Yang said as he smiled and asked the three other girls to join you and Sindy in the front.

"What," was all you could think of at that moment. Words couldn't explain what you felt that time. Do you hate the fact that they will be joining you and Sindy? Not really. But do you like it? Heck no.

You tried to play it cool at first and You could tell Sindy was too but soon after that, you realized you couldn't. Your smile was slowly fading away and you could feel your face and body getting warmer. You can't believe this is real.

"We all hope that the 5 of you will now work hard as a team," One of the PDnims said.

"I know you two must be in shock. Anyway,these changes are for the best," he added.

"Our plan was to initially debut Hanna as a soloist. However, after much consideration, we think that the addition of Hanna to the group can help to boost the uniqueness of this group. Same goes to Sua and Nina, with Sua's rap skills and great on stage experiences from "unpretty rapstar" and with Nina's dancing skills, We believe this group could be the biggest hit of all time once you all have make your debut. Hence,we've come to this decision at last," CEO Yang explained.

"We will be looking forward to your first monthly evaluation as five this coming Saturday which you girls have another week to prepare. I will see you then," CEO Yang added. With that, he left with the other PDnims, leaving you five in the room.

"So what we've practiced so far is basically useless and we have to come up with something new again?" Sindy asked while she sighed. You could tell she was so pissed off at that time because her face was really red. Meeting Sindy is one of the best things that've ever happened to you but honestly, sometimes you just wish she wouldn't be that straight forward at times.

"I am sorry," Nina and Sua took the blame to themselves.

"I was shocked when I was told to join the group, I am sorry to be the burden for you two," Hanna apologized as her eyes became teary.

Your heart broke seeing her cry. You know It wasn't her fault but you have no idea why you were so angry at her. Maybe it's just the thought that adding more members to the group that got you mad? Maybe it's just the feeling of betrayal by CEO Yang and the other PDnims that got you mad?