Chapter 29 - Fried Chicken + Beer

"And .. we've set it to the 8th of August," Sajangnim said as he handed you 5 girls the debut album of your group beforehand.

"Wow .. it's so pretty," You said, amazed.

"Like I have told you all, we've set blackpink as this girlgroup that has this adorable yet strong 'girlcrush' vibe and for the five of you, I want you girls to have this classy, elegant aura yet 'luxurious' look with a little sexy added to it," Sajangnim explained.

"Hence, we have came to a conclusion to name your debut album as 'lux' which is luxury in short," He added.

"There are 3 tracks in this album," he continued.
"The title track will be a mix of r&b and pop whereas the second song,you have an edm track and the third one will be a ballad," He said as he took a sip of his iced americano.

"Everything is seem to be falling into places right now, once August 8 is here, we're ready to go," he said.
"I hope the 5 of you are practicing hard for the 3 songs in your debut album," He said, looking serious.

"You girls will be having a debut showcase in The Skyworld Arena on August 8 itself as soon as hanbin's solo album has finished and then you'll start going to music broadcast stations to promote the album on August 10," he explained.

"The first broadcast station you'll be attending is SBS inkigayo," He said.
———————————————
"Waaahh, i am so excited," Said Nina, after you all came out from Sajangnim's office.

"Ahhh !! Same," Sindy shouted.
"Ohh! Are we going out to eat later?" Sindy asked, as always.

"Hmm, sorry,girls! I don't think I can make it..I need to catch up on my sleep that I missed last night," Hannah apologized.

"To be honest, same," Sua agreed.

"Hey, speaking of last night... where were you tho, Tara? We came home last night around 3am and you were nowhere to be seen in the dorm," Sindy asked, raising one of her eyebrows.

"Really? You have the audacity to ask me this question?" You joked.
"You girls went out with Ikon! Without me!" You said, still feeling bitter.

"But you get to hang out with Hanbin," Hannah said.

"What?" Sua, Sindy and Nina gasped.

"How did you know that?" You asked as you turned around to look at Hannah,shocked.

"Junhoe told me," Hannah smiled awkwardly.

"Did you guys make up already?" Sindy asked, sounding serious all of a sudden.

"Well, I guess we kinda did? We've both moved on from the past. He has kinda forgive me? Which I am glad and plus,he has Lee hi now so I think we're both cool," You answered.

"What were you guys doing last night though?" Hannah asked.

"He was really sick last night and no one was around so I had to look after him before ikon come back," you explained.
"It was nothing,really," you added, smiling awkwardly.

"Have you really move on?" Sindy asked,again, almost like a whisper after the other girls went into the elevator leaving you and Sindy behind.
"Yes, Sindy," you answered, without hesitation.

"Alright, if you insist," she answered as she shrugged her shoulders before she put on an awkward smile and walked away from you into the elevator to join the other girls.

—————————————-
In a blink of an eye, another month has passed. It's now July.

Ikon's promotion for their comeback had soon ended and now it's time for Hanbin's solo comeback.