Chapter 23 - undying love

The next morning, the five of you took the train and left Seoul to an abandoned theme park in Busan to film your debut music video.

"Okay, girls! Take a good rest as it will take us.. I guess.. about 3hours to get to the music video shooting site," said your manager, Sihyun.
"I will wake you all up when we're near," he added.

"Ahhh, so this is how it feels like to have a manager? And awww, isn't he sweet," said Nina, trying to lift up the dull atmosphere which earned a few laughter from the other girls.

"Yeah i know right?" our maknae, Sua answered.

You tried to put on a fake smile so you won't bring the mood down as it might affect the performance of you all for the shooting of the music video later. However, you can't. Trying to be happy while you were pretty much dying on the inside is so tough.

"Tara ah... we heard," said Hannah uncomfortably as she could no longer bare the awkward silence anymore.

"It's okay, you can cry! Just let it all out! Stop hiding all these feelings inside you! Share them! We are here for you," Sindy said, raising her voice because she could not stand the sight of her best friend getting hurt anymore.

"And are you crazy girl? We discussed it before, didn't we? Breaking this relationship is not going to benefit anyone at all, I mean," said Sindy, before she took in a deep breathe and continue her sentence.

"Look at you now! You're not the old cheerful and 24/7 playful you anymore... look at what you've done to yourself.. I can't believe you took this opportunity to break up with him... why tara .." said Sindy, with her eyes getting teary.

"You were so in love with him... am I wrong? No, wait! You ARE still in love with him ... isn't it?" Sindy asked as she looked at you deeply into your eyes and held your hands in her hands tightly as if she is telling you to take back what you said and not to break up with hanbin.

"I don't know ... I just don't want to lie to him anymore and sorry, I can't take back the words I said, I can't heal the wound that I've already caused," you said, giving a short answer as you took in a deep breathe.
"Anyway,our plan worked, yay!" You said, not sounding happy at all.

"But are you happy?" Sindy asked, leaving you speechless.

"It's okay, We heard all of it from Junhoe. He told us hanbin told them everything after he got drunk and he was really upset. Last night, after hanbin returned back to their dorm, he drank all the alcohol he could find in their dorm because that was the only way ..," said Hannah, before she took a long pause to check on you.

"Because that was the only he could numb his feelings until he pass out and forget about you for a while," she continued.

It'd be a lie if you say it didn't hurt a single bit when Hannah told you that.
—————————————————-
During the shooting of the music video,you were able to put aside your feelings for a while thanks to the other 4 girls who kept giving you support. Thus, you were able to put in all your effort for the music video.

——————————————————
10:01pm
*ding ding*
From : Hanbin 💗💗
Can we meet up for a while?
Please !!
Just this once !
In my studio
I will keep waiting for you until you come ...

Your heart sank at the love emoji beside his contact name that you saved in your phone.

"Maybe you should give it a try," said Hannah, all of a sudden.
"Sorry, I just so happened to see the text while you were reading it," she apologized.

"But ... I..." you said.
"Come on, you have got to give him a chance!" said Hannah.

After hearing Hannah's advice, you gave in as you agreed the way you broke up with hanbin yesterday kinda left him hanging and went to find Hanbin.

After a 10 minutes walk, you finally reached the studio hanbin works at and you knock on the door softly.

"Oh, thank you for coming," Hanbin said, with a weak smile as he opened the door slowly.

He looked like he hasn't been sleeping for the past few weeks even though only one night had passed since the two of you went into separate ways.

"I am not in my best condition today, right?" He laughed as he brushed his fingers over his messy hair awkwardly.

"Spill it, what did you ask me to come here?" You asked, acting cool.

"Tara ya ... ," he whispered your name softly into your ear as he came closer to you.

"I love you so much, please.. let's not go our separate way... there must be other ways to fix this mess other than us breaking up," he begged.
"And babe, don't you use the reason that you're afraid that your career will be over because you're dating," said hanbin as he looked into your eyes deeply.

"There must be other reason behind this... I know you... I know you like the back of my hand," he continued.

You took up every courage that was left in you and walked away from him.

"Stop acting like you know me the best! It disgust me," you said, using cruel word as you hope this could be able to destroy hanbin's undying love for you.

Without saying any single word, he ran towards you and grabbed you by your hand as he put his other hand onto the back of your head and pushed your head forward.

His fleshy lips hit against yours. You tried to break away from the kiss but he pushed your head harder and kissed you again but this time,it was stronger and more desperate, like he has to have you,like he's dying to memorize the feel of your lips against his own.

The taste of him was making you crazy; he was all heat and desire and peppermint and you want more. However, you didn't kiss him back and you pushed him further away,tried to break away from the kiss again as reality hits you.

Finally, you two broke away from the kiss. He was breathing like he had lost his mind and he was looking at you like something has been broken inside of him as if he had woken up to find that his nightmares were true.

You're falling.
You're falling apart and you're a disaster.

"Sorry, I can't," you said as you wiped away your tears.
"The feelings are gone," you added.
"Just forget me, i am selfish and I don't deserve your love. I hope you find someone better than me," you lied as you ran towards the door,leaving a heartbroken boy behind.

AUTHOR'S NOTES 💗💗
Hey, guys. Sorry it took me forever to write this chapter! Hope you guys like it ,

Please don't forget to share like vote and do comment if you have any! ThAnKs <33

New chapter coming soon