Chapter 9 - "this is not fun"

"Tara, mianhae. I was so weird last night.. That was so unusual of me," said Bobby as he sat straight up from his bed while holding his pooh tightly in his hand.

You ran your fingers through his messy hair and said," It's fine. You were really sick last night, I'll forgive you,".

"Was I being clingy?" Bobby asked with a guilty look on his face.

"Very," you answered. Bobby looked down with sadness in his eyes like he was unable to look into your eyes. What's wrong?

"You feeling okay now?" You asked. Bobby nodded.

"Oh where did Hanbin go?" Bobby asked.
"I don't know, I woke up this morning and he was no longer in bed," You lied, you obviously knew he stormed out of the dorm this morning after he saw his "girlfriend" fell asleep beside his best friend because she was taking care of his sick best friend the whole night but you didn't want Bobby to feel bad.

"Smell my pooh," Bobby said as he playfully showed you his precious pooh real close to your face.

"Go away, you're disgusting," you shouted, causing Bobby to burst into laughter.

You left the dorm after saying goodbye to Bobby and the rest of the ikon members except for Hanbin because he was no where to be seen. The rest of the ikon members were shocked when they saw you came out from Bobby and B.i's room but they didn't question you.
—————
"Aish pali, Sinosijak," Hanbin shouted frustratedly again and again cause the dance didn't satisfied him.

"Everyone, wake up! There are still less that 24 hours left till the concert in Japan. Stop playing around!" Hanbin reminded everyone in the room, looking annoyed.

"And Bobby, seriously? What's wrong with you today? You are a mess today," said Hanbin as he took off his snapback and threw it on the floor frustratedly.

"He is very sick,maybe you shouldn't be that harsh on him?" you voiced out, disliking the way Hanbin looked into Bobby's eyes when he said Bobby was a mess.

"Did I ask?" Hanbin asked, leaving everyone in the room shocked. You smirked at Hanbin's questions.

"Is he crazy?" You thought. You were so angry you wish you could just walk away from him 2376929172km away and never have to talk to him again.

"Let's take a break," Rosé (Blackpink)  suggested. Jinhwan agreed with Rosé and told everyone to take a break without asking Hanbin permission.

Hanbin rolled his eyes at you and turned around to sit down in front of the computer.

"Wow, you're really something,Tara. You are the only one who have the guts to go against Hanbin every time and surprisingly, he never fight back. Do you two have something going on?" Rosé asked.

You were even more angry at Hanbin now. He is your 'boyfriend' but he is always jealous and afraid that you will leave him and go with some other guy ( even though you never really loved him and really would choose Bobby over him) but still, he should be more understanding! You then walked towards Hanbin with anger boiling up inside you.

"You know, just for your information, you're not the only one who can get to be angry every time. I'm sick of this.. Sick of you," you said to Hanbin in a annoyed tone.

You stormed out of the room and decided to went out to get some fresh air. Hanbin's attitude is really making you pissed off.

Just when the elevator door was about to close, someone shouted "wait!". You recognized it was Hanbin's voice and quickly pressed on the "close button" aggressively as if the elevator door would really close faster.