Chapter 8- confused

"Tara unnie, faster!" Hanbyul (Hanbin's baby sister) shouted to you as she ran as fast as she could to the group of people lining up for the mary-go-round ride.

"And you thought she is awkward with you?," Hanbin asked with a bright smile on his face.

You smiled. "Hanbyul ah, slow down! Unnie can't catch up," you shouted back to Hanbyul.

After lining up for 15 mins, Hanbyul, Hanbin and you were finally able to ride the Mary-go-round.

"Ahh the Mary-go-round was so fun! Oppa!Unnie! There is an ice-cream truck," Hanbyul shouted as she ran towards to ice-cream truck.

"Wow Kim Han bin. Your sister must be a pretty good runner huh," you said jokingly.

Hanbin laughed at your comment. After you three bought the ice-cream, Hanbin asked if you wanted to ride the rollercoaster already.

"But Hanbyul is too young to ride the rollercoaster and we can't leave her alone," you answered.

"Unnie, just go. Don't worry, I will just stay here with this unnie until you and oppa come back," Hanbyul said as she held the hand of an employee who worked in the theme park that was in charge of the rollercoaster ride.

"Is it really okay? I mean it's-"

" Since Hanbyul already said so, I guess it's fine, let's go Tara!," Hanbin said. You and Hanbin then went for the rollercoaster.

"A-A-Are you nervous? If you are,here, hold my hand," Hanbin said to you as he held your hand tightly while you two were seated on the rollercoaster.

"Save it,Kim Hanbin, why do I feel like you're more nervous?" You asked jokingly.

"Ahhhhhhhh" screamed Hanbin throughout the whole ride.

"you screamed like a dying chicken," you laughed, "like really,wow that is a real talent right there,".

"Enough with the mocking," Hanbin smirked as he grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him strongly. Both of you went to look for Hanbyul after you two got off the rollercoaster ride.

The three of you left the theme park as it was getting late.

"Hanbyul ah, we have reached home," said Hanbin to Hanbyul who was sleeping soundly in his arms.

"Oh,you guys are back. Hanbin ah, Let's put her down on the sofa here," Hanbin's mother said.

"Tara ah, I need to go to my room and grab something real quick, can you wait?" Hanbin asked after he put down Hanbyul who was sleeping soundly on the sofa.

"Sure,I can wait," you said.

After Hanbin went into his room, Hanbin's mother asked you to take a seat. She then looked at you and said,"Our Hanbin look really happy today,thank you Tara ah,you've made our Hanbin really happy,".

"No.. Hanbin's mother.. I..I.." You were shocked from hearing what Hanbin's mother said.

"Hanbin have told me about you," she paused,smiling then continue to say, "Silly kid,he sounded really happy and he's always mentioning about how pretty and kind hearted you are...now that I am seeing you with my naked eyes, he is right,".

"Thank you for loving our Hanbin,you're his first love,sweetheart. I hope you two can stay together happily for a long time," she added.

You fake smiled at Hanbin's mother comment. All you felt at that time was - guilty. You never loved Hanbin a single bit, you did this just to hurt Hanbin because he destroyed your dreams.