Chapter 24 - real reason

okay, ppl. Before you go on and read the story... I know I am not suppose to do this as it might destruct your "imagination" on the story but I am adding a new character - Tara's group manager "Sihyun"

And guessing by the name, if y'all have watched "the great seducer" you all will know.. it's named after ....

Woo do hwan!

Woo do hwan!

Yup, that heartthrob! So, please if you all can,please do me a favor and imagine their manager "Sihyun" as woo do hwan! It'll make the story more interesting.

That's it, bye! Have fun reading! This chapter is hella long. I am sorry.

Four weeks later .....

"How's the ice cream? Is it good?" Sihyun, your manager asked.

"Hmmm,it's good. Do you want some?" You asked as you offered him a spoonful of the sweet marshmallow ice cream you were eating.

"Ahh, aniya! I am fine, thank you!" said Sihyun as he took the spoonful of ice cream and put it into your mouth.
"Eat it!" He said playfully.

"Wow, congratulations! Wuli manager-nim!" Sindy cheered as she ran into the kitchen where Sihyun and you were at with a magazine in her hand.

"You are being chosen as the most goodlooking manager in Kpop for the year 2018! How cool is that?" Sindy shouted at the top of her lungs as she hit on Sihyun's arm softly.
"And we haven't even make our debut yet!!" Sindy said.
But you already did!! You debut before us," Sindy teased.

"Ahh, so noisy," you teased Sindy.
"Congratulations, wuli(our) sihyunnie!" You said as you pinched on your manager's cheek softly. As ridiculous as it sound, he is only a year older than you and Sindy but you only call him Oppa occasionally and he seem to be fine with it.

Shocked, he covered his mouth with his big hands and let out a few laughter. His eye-smile is really the 'killer'.

"Wahh, wuli sihyun-nie is going to have his own fan club soon at this rate, look at all these comments!" You said jokingly as you scrolled through the comments on your Instagram post and there were all on how handsome your manager is.

"Ehhh, it's all thanks to you, wuli tara!! That selfie with you got me famous," Sihyun teased as his face turned red from the compliment.

Just then, your manager's phone rang.

"Ohh, it's Bobby!" He said, looking shocked.

"Oh, Bobby! What is it?" He said.
"Ahh, I see.you're here to congratulate me?" He laughed.

"Ya!! Put him on the speaker," Sindy asked.

"Ohh!! Bobby ah, Sindy and Tara are here with me, i will put you on the speaker," Said Sihyun.