Chapter 17 - Good news?

"This is it," Sindy said, nervously as the clock strikes 2pm.
"We have to ace this," She added as she squeezed your hand tightly.
"We will," you encouraged her and the rest of the girls.

5 of you then gathered in a circle and pray together for the evaluation later before CEO yang and the other PDnims come.

After 20mins past 2pm, CEO yang and the other PDnims finally came (they're late as usual..) and you 5 were told to perform right away.

After the performance,5 of you were showered with compliments. All the PDnims and CEO Yang agreed that you five had really showed them the potential that could make the group's debut came true very soon.

You were so happy hearing that but at the same time, you wish that time could come slowly because if you're getting debut, it also means that your "revenge" plan that was planned by Sindy to drag Hanbin down will have to come to an end.

-------------------------

"Ya!! I am so happy I could die! Like for real," Sua said as she jumped up and down excitedly after everyone left the practice room leaving only the 5 of you in the room.

"I am in such a good mood today! Should we go out and eat together?" Sindy asked.
"As a reward to ourselves?" Sindy added.

"And also to celebrate how successful our monthly evaluation is today?" Nina cheered.

"Should we call everyone then?" Hanna suggested.
"Sure!" You agreed.
--------------------
"Ya, drink it up,drink it up, it's my treat tonight," Sindy cheered loudly as she held up her glass of Soju high up in the air. It has only been an hour into this whole "dinner thing" and Sindy was already getting drunk.

"Ya, Sindy, that's enough for tonight, you're drunk," Mino from Winner said.

Sindy thought you might not have notice this but you know there is always something going on between Mino and her. Sometimes when it gets late at night, Sindy would sneaked out of the apartment to hang out with Mino at a bar nearby.

"Ani, I'm ... totally... fine," Sindy muttered as she laid her head down onto Mino's shoulder and wrapped her hand around Mino's arm.

"Saranghae," drunk Sindy "whispered" into Mino's ear but unfortunately, it's loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Ya! Ya! It's coming out, coming out," Seunghoon from Winner teased Mino and said loudly as he kept hitting Minwoo's (from Winner) arm after he saw what Sindy did to Mino. They probably had noticed something fishy going on between Mino and Sindy too and were just waiting for the right time to expose them.

"Yooooo, we have a new couple here!" Jisoo from Blackpink cheered and everyone in the room did a lot of weird noises like "yooo," "damnn Mino," "get that girl" "ahhh" "woooo" . You just laughed and join them by saying awkward things like "yeah Sindy u go girl,".

"Don't even do that," Hanbin teased, after hearing what you say.
"Sorry I just had to do this to fit in, sorry I am not one of those cool kids like you," you answered back, sounding annoyed. But honestly, you were just playing around with Hanbin.

"Okayy, I am sorrryy," Hanbin said as he pouted and asked for your forgiveness.

"Cha!Cha!Cha!," shouted Sindy, she stood up from her seat and held up another glass of soju.

"Thank you, everyone, for coming today, tonight was amazing and Kim Hanbin! Thank you! If it wasn't you, we wouldn't have received so much compliments from CEO Yang and the other PDnims. HERE! Here's a drink for you from me," Said Sindy, out of the blue.