Chapter 19 - Dream girls

"Oh! Come on in and have a seat," CEO Yang asked as he had his eyes fixed on the
laptop screen.

Once the 5 of you had been seated, he then turned his laptop around so that it was facing the five of you and say, "okay, the reason why I called you girls over this afternoon is because I would like to give you girls an overall idea of how your debut album is going to be like and some of the details of your group's concept,".

"Here's the logo that I've designed for the team," He announced proudly as he showed you girls the "queen" logo that he had came up with.

"Your group name will be "queen" and the name of the album that you girls are going to debut with is called "Lux" which is luxury in short.", he continued.

"Why I named the album that is because I want you girls to give off that classy,arrogant and that 'one of a kind' vibe in you," he explained.

"It might be difficult to digest what I've just said but I hope you girls take it in cautiously," he said seriously.

"Here are your schedules for photoshoots,interview,recording & meeting in these upcoming weeks. I will see you all there and the other details will be further discuss," he announced as he gave us a few encouraging words after that.

"Ahhhh, this is really happening!!" Hanna screamed once we stepped out of ceo Yang's office but not too loud because she did not want to get you all into trouble.

"It took us 5years!",Sindy smiled with tears in her eyes as she looked at the schedules on her hand and gave you a big hug.

"Do you girls wanna go and eat something? I am starvingggg! There is this new Chinese food restaurant I know and they have the best sweet and sour chicken," Sindy asked ,as usual.

"Ahhh, I wish I could...." you rejected her offer as you remember you and hanbin promised each other to have a date tonight so you have to go home and get ready.

"Alright, ditch us for your boyfriend," Sua teased, sounding bitter.

"Ya, Sua..." you pleased for her forgiveness as you hugged her from behind.

"Araso, aroso! Have fun," Sua smiled and pinched you on your cheeks before she bid you goodbye and left with the other girls to have dinner.

----------------------
It was just a 5 to 7 minutes walk from the company to your apartment and just when you've reached your apartment and was about to take a shower to get ready for the date with hanbin later, you received a call.

"Ohh, it's hanbin!" You said as you picked up his call.

"Wae uri hanbinnie?" You asked naturally.

"Oh, umm I don't think I can make it to the dinner party tonight," he said, sounding awkward and cold.

"Dinner party? What? I thought we were suppose to go out for a date tonight," you questioned.

"Yeah I knowww, I am sorry I will make it up to you next time. Have fun,bobby!"hanbin answered as he emphasized on the word "know".

Just when you're about to question him what's up with the dinner party and Bobby again ,you overheard a girl's voice from behind.

"Oppa, what's wrong? It's okay ,you can go to the dinner party, we can record it next time," that girl said.

She sounded like lee hi?? But you were not sure and then it hit you, hanbin must have use the dinner party and Bobby's name as a disguise so that it would not be suspicious.

"Ahhh okay, I got it," you answered as you got his hint.
"Don't overwork yourself,bye love," you said as you ended the call.

Not knowing why, having the thought that he might be working with lee hi at this hour makes you feel a little upset.

"Ahh, seriously what the heck, get yourself together!! He is a producer and he needs to work with other people. It's part of his job!" You comforted yourself as you took a bite off a piece of pizza that you've just heated in the oven.
----------------------------
Later that night, the girls were surprised to find out you were at home all the time but they didn't ask because you clearly don't look fine at all.

"I am calling it a day, adios," you said as you went into your room and buried your
head into your pillow as you let out a big sigh to release all the frustration u felt in you.

Later that night, it was around 3am and you received a text from Hanbin telling you he was actually working with Lee hi for one of the songs that is going to be featured in Ikon's album and hope that you won't mind that he skip the date.

You told him you're fine but obviously you're not. You KNOW it's his job but knowing that he was staying with lee hi ... the girl who has a crush on him ... you just don't feel good at all.

"Ohh by the way, remember the song u promised me that you'd help me with the lyrics? we need to hurry up and finish it up because it's gonna be in the album too :p," hanbin continue.

"Okay, I will work on it as soon as possible!" You answered back.

"Ahh at least, there is this one song for us to keep and remember when we break up afterwards," you thought.

AUTHORS' NOTES 💗💗
Hii ppl, I have finally uploaded a new chapter after a long hiatus!

Thank you to those who have left comments and voted for my story while I was away!
I just realized I've made a lot of grammatical errors in the previous few chapters!

But then again, thank youuuu all for supporting! I'll be back soon with a new chapter ( hopefully)

Don't forget to like share vote and comment! <3