Chapter 13 - My b-day

"Aaandd haaappyyy birthhhh dayyyy to youuuu ," Sindy sang dramatically as she placed a plate full of cupcakes with candles on top on your lap.

"Make yourself a wish,girl," Sindy said.

"What the heck, Sindy..it's like 12am??" you said frustratedly as you woke up from your sleep and tried to get a hold of what was happening.

"I knowwww but I want to give you a surprise! Now, come on! Make a wish!! Quick!" Sindy said with a wide smile without showing a single guilt on her face.

------------

"Oh, by the way, Happy birthday, Tara," Miss Kim, your vocal teacher, said.

"Thanks, Miss Kim!"

"So... how are you going to celebrate your birthday today?" Miss Kim asked.

"I..." before you get to answer her question, Sindy came to your rescue and said, "oh, she's just gonna hang around with me today,".

You smiled and agreed with what Sindy said. However, little did She know, You wish you werent going to spend your birthday like just how she described it. Oh well... it's your first birthday that you're not "single".

-------------------------
*ding* *ding*
From : Hanbinie✨✨
Happy Birthday, my princess. Sorry I can't be in Korea to celebrate your birthday with you but I promise, I'll make it up to you!

To : Hanbinie✨✨
It's okayyyy,😊 I can wait

P.s I love you

"Wow wow wow easy there, I wonder who is that huh, making our tara smiling from ear to ear," Lee hi teased as she came into the practice room with Suhyun and Hanna following her at the back to greet you with boxes wrapped in wrapping paper in their hands.

"Oh!! Hey girls,what brought you three here?" You asked shockingly as you quickly kept away your phone.

"Happy Birthday to youuu!" The three girls sang to you with perfect harmony as if they were in a choir competition and handed you the presents they've prepared for you.

"Wow, that's some crazy harmony going on there!" You teased.

"Thanks!" You added.

"Hanbin really can't celebrate with you today?" Hanna whispered to you when lee hi and Suhyun were busy talking.

"Unfortunately,no. He can't, he has things to do in Japan but what can I expect right? this is the downside of dating an idol I guess," I said, feeling bitter.

------------------------

"Hey sindy, are you done? I am starving over here," you complaint to Sindy who was still in her room and seem to take forever to get ready.

"Wait, just give me a few more minutes," Sindy shouted across her room.

"Ughhh,fine. Hurry up!" You answered, so close to losing your patience.

After a few minutes, Sindy walked out from her room with her house clothes still on.

"What?? Sindy, go dress up! Why are you still wearing your house clothes?" You asked.

"Heyyy, hold up. You know .. i've been thinking about what to get you for your birthday present for like a long time and I think I've found you the one.Aren't you excited to see it?" Sindy said , out of the blue.

"Just show it already, honey," you said with an annoyed face because all you could think of now is food.

*ding dong* the door bell rang.

"Aaaandddddd here it is!!" Sindy screamed  excitedly to the sound of the door bell as she went to open the door.

You quickly ran over to see what Sindy got you and before you even get to see what it was, someone ran towards you with an open arms and hugged you so tight you could hardly breath.

You recognized his cologne... it was Hanbin. Before he let go of you, you hugged him even tighter as you really missed him a lot when he was gone.

"I'll be going out for like a long time so you two take your time, bye!" Sindy said as she grabbed the apartment door key and went out with her house clothes still on.

"Omg,she is still having her hello kitty house clothes on," You said shockingly as you and Hanbin finally break away from the hug.

Didnt even bother to give you a reaction, Hanbin grabbed you by your hands again and hugged you tightly as he can no longer get a hold of himself.

--------------
"Is the steak okay? Or should we just call delivery instead?" Hanbin asked, with a worried face.

"Nooooo, it's fine. The steak is great, I love it, really," You answered honestly.

"You know, thank you. Thank you so much for doing this ... coming back from Japan early all by yourself and having to be super cautious so you don't bump into any fans or paparazzi in the airport... just to celebrate my birthday with me? Aish really, I can't thank you enough," you said, as you reached out your hand to hold hanbin's hand on the other side of the dining table.

"You mean the whole world to me, if I don't get back and celebrate with you, who should be the one?" Hanbin asked as he squeezed your hand with a comforting smile.

There was no cake served that night, no fancy gift as well ... just some flowers he bought on the way to your apartment but you didn't care. You were in fact very happy because the fact that he came all the way back to Korea just for your birthday is already the sweetest thing ever.

AUTHOR'S NOTES 💘💘
Okay see what I did with the 'b-day' title there?? 😏😏

Anyway, sorry for being inactive for the past few months. Honestly, I kinda gave up on this story already until I saw a number of you guys added this to their story and even commented.. thanks a lot.

Soooo I am back and I hope the storyline is fine with y'all. Things are abt to get complicated from this chapter HEHEHE
Stay tuned 💘

Please vote , share , like! and ohh, comment if you want,I'll be reading it kekeke