ONE - What?

Jess' pov

today was my 18th birthday. and my friends Amy and Zoe were taking me to the movie thearter. I got dressed, thowing on random clothes which were previously screwed up in my drawer.

A car horn sounded, signalling that my friends had arrived. I hurried down the staircase, and being my clumsy self I almost tripped over my feet.

The car ride to the cinema was short, only consisting of 15 minutes. we hoped out of the car walking into the cinema. we hurried over to the candy bar, running as if we were five. we decided on popcorn and choctops.

the movie was quite boring, it was defiantly expecting bad reviews. i must have ended up asleep, because after a while i was being violently shoved by Amy.

"wake up Jess." Amy whispered, my eyes slowly opening. we all filed out of the cinema, leaving our rubbish behind.

I looked around the now empty cinema, a boy, jade green eyes and scruffy blonde hair. he gave a small smile, before turning away.

he was familiar, all to familiar to be a complete stranger. i did not know where he was from, yet I brushed it off and walked out with my friends.

we shuffled into Zoe's car, myself sitting in the back. and after a short ride we were back at my place.

- x -

after a rough nights sleep, i woke, shuffling around my wardrobe, looking for an outfit to wear. to be completely honest, i was still half asleep. my eyelids slowly dropping over my eyes. school was alright, I grew very used to it. but if I could change anything, it would be the early morning wakeups.

i hurried down the stairs. grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl, before taking a bite. shutting
------

Two days later I got a text from Connor. I read the text. ' Can u meet me at Cafe Amore @ 6? -Connor ;).'

I dropped my phone on my bed and checked the time. My clock read 5:30. I rushed around and got ready.

It was 5:45 when I asked Amy to drive me to Cafe Amore. I didn't see him anywhere. I got out my phone and texted him. 'Where are you?' and in a mater of seconds he texted back 'Turn around :)' I tuned my head to see Connor standing there. He was wearing a light blue, red and white striped shirt with red jeans and black vans. As for me I was just wearing a floral dress and black ballet flats. He slowly walked over to me and said "Hi."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------