TWENTYTHREE - How Dare You?

CHAPTER 23: How Dare a You?

---------------------------------------

*

She took a step into the room. Her greasy black hair hitting against her back. Her black wedges hitting the floor.

"Hello Jess." She snickered.

I looked at Aaron petrified. Tilly smiled at my reaction. Aaron sat down next to me and started up a conversation. "So, your Aaron's girlfriend?" I nodded my head a little. "It's a shame about you and Connor. Isn't it?" Her spiteful words piercing and my body.

I realised. Connor never caused me pain, he never meant to. It was Her, she caused the pain. The pain that hurts so much. Like a bullet being shot into my body.

I wanted to go hide. be away from her presence...

I snapped out of my faze, as Aaron's phone buzzed. "Sorry babe. I need to go but I'll be back it will just be you two."

I bit my lip and Tilly smirked

He shut the door behind him. Sending a chill down my spine. I was alone with Tilly.

She glared at me and gave a smirk. "You've been a good girl haven't you?" Her words pierced me. "You better watch where you walk Jess. Because if you walk back to Connor. It's over." she snickered.

I wanted to hide. The wicked witch of the west resurrected and is in my presence.

I was petrified, yet I was angry. Tilly ruined my life.

I stood up, taking steps towards the door. I was quickly cut off by Tilly "I wouldn't do anything funny if I was you." She snickered. Yet I continued to walk. I was about to open the door, until she blocked it. "Move!" I insisted. "Make me." She said spitefully.

I punched her straight in the face. Droplets of blood fell from her nose. She glared at me. "Bi.." She mumbled, before throwing me down to the ground with such force.

We wrestled, pulling each other's hair and punches flew. But we stopped dead in our tracks when Aaron returned. The blade looked bomb hit and his temper boiled. "What on earth is going on in here?!" You could read his excretion like a book.

He quickly calmed down. "How could you do this Jess." Aaron questioned.

I was mortified. "Am I the bad guy now!? It was your cousin who started it!" Aaron looked at me with disgust. "I have known my cousin for 18 years. She would never do anything like this." He said sternly.

I picked my bag up and left his apartment with a forceful slam of his door. I ignored the fact that my hair was a mess and that I had dried blood on my face.

---------

I knocked on the door of Connor's house, he opened it. "Jess?" He asked.

And at this moment I didn't care if I had a boyfriend or what Tilly would do. I just smashed my lips against his. Sparks flew jugs like the first time we kissed. He kissed me back. He was my first love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------