TWO - Connor

CHAPTER 2: Connor

--------------------------

*

"Look at your self. You really are beautiful." he answer my question. I looked at the floor. My cheeks went red. "Names Connor. Whats yours?" I looked at him "Jess."

"So Jess want my number?" I nodded my head. First time for everything right?

I pulled out my phone "04200 719 138" He said. I added his number. "Yours." he said after I had finished "04589 123 989" I replyed. The rest of the bus ride was quiet.

I got of the bus and walked to the gate where my friends were waiting for me. As we walked home I explained the hole story. The girls were more exited than I was.

------

Two days later I got a text from Connor. I read the text. ' Can u meet me at Cafe Amore @ 6? -Connor ;).'

I dropped my phone on my bed and checked the time. My clock read 5:30. I rushed around and got ready.

It was 5:45 when I asked Amy to drive me to Cafe Amore. I didn't see him anywhere. I got out my phone and texted him. 'Where are you?' and in a mater of seconds he texted back 'Turn around :)' I tuned my head to see Connor standing there. He was wearing a light blue, red and white striped shirt with red jeans and black vans. As for me I was just wearing a floral dress and black ballet flats. He slowly walked over to me and said "Hi."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------