EIGHT - Tilly's got issues

CHAPTER 8: Till's got issues
--------------------------------------

*

After talking with Connor and realising the brat goest to our high school. (She is in the same year as us - 12.) We practically spent the whole day siting on the couch talking and nibbling on a few biscuits here and there. Eventually we both fell asleep.

I woke but Connor was not with me. Instead he was on the floor. I woke him up and he had breakfast then left. I raced into the shower to get ready for school. It was 6:30 and school didn't start until 9:00 so I wasn't pressed for time. I got out of the shower feeling refreshed. I took a neurofen tablet because I still wasn't feeling the best. Grabbed my bag then left.

-----

At lunch I was sitting with Connor. He had an angry yet upset look on his faced. I tried asking him what was wrong, yet he never responded. Instead we sat in silence. Occasionally he would look over at where Tilly was sitting then just mumble something under his breath.

Connor and I didn't speak much. So I decided to leave him alone. I had been with him all weekend so I felt like he probably needed time alone. I was walking down the hall on my way to 5th period. I put my books in my locker. I quickly went toilet well I was supposed to. The toilets where deserted. Well that's what I thought. I quickly turned around to the sound of footsteps. It was Tilly. She smirked an evil smirk. Then hissed. "Stay away from him. STAY AWAY." She pushed me against the wall. Then walked off. Stay away from who?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------