NINETEEN - Clashes

CHAPTER 19: Clashes

--------------------------

*

Aaron and I have been talking for a while now. He's taken me on a few dates and we have kissed once. Connor and I aren't talking. But Connor will always have a place in my heart

-----

*

CONNOR'S POV

I pull my car into Jess' driveway, I straighten my shirt and walk up to the porch. I push the doorbell, hoping to see Jess, but the door was flung open by Amy. "Hey Amy, is Jess home?" I ask. "No, she's out with Aaron." Amy responded.

I knew Aaron, him and I were friends. I went to his school before I transferred to Westfield High. I also knew where most of the boys lived, most of them lived in the apartments across the road from the school.

I pulled my car into a parking spot just in front of the building. I pushed open the door to be greeted by one of my old friends Jake. "Hey Jake, long time no see." I said as he turned to face me. "Hey Connor what brings you here?" he responded. "I've come to see my girl- um ex girlfriend. Do you know where Aaron is?" I said awkwardly. "Yep, he's on floor 2 apartment 5." Jake says as I walk off.

I took the elevator up to floor two and walked down the corridor to his apartment. I pushed his door bell and the door flung open. "Hey Connor. Come in." he says gesturing me to come inside. I could still sense anger in his , tone. "Do you want anything to drink?" he asks. I quickly respond with a no and sit down on his couch. I see Jess and smile at her, but all I get in return is a annoyed glare. "So what bring you over her Connor?" Aaron questions. "Oh well I went to Jess' house and she wasn't there so, um her friend said she was here so I thought I would come over and see her. And to say sorry."

Aaron stands up, he doesn't look happy. "And what do you think you can barge over her to get your girl back Connor? She doesn't need you any more, she told me about your afairs, she told me about how much hurt she suffered with you. She's happy with me."

And with that I sent a punch flying to his face

------

*

JESS' POV

Punches fly back and forth, just missing their heads. I didn't want to see this, the two boys I love fighting over me, I couldn't do it. I wanted to stop this now.

I threw my body in-between one of Connor's punches, hitting me right in the nose. I fell to the ground at the impact and force of the punch. blood trickled out of my nose.

A pair of hazel eyes and a pair of emerald eyes fell on me. "Are you alright Jess?" Aaron asked. Aaron's eyes shifted over to Connors, As he yelled. "Go home Connor, look at what you have done." and with that Connor left slamming the door behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------